Harry Potter - Golden Snitch

Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Rotten Girl 46: Diary Uncle

At half past ten in the evening, I returned to Demon King Ren's palace with tears in my eyes. Squeezed between Comrade Lao Zhang and Xiao Zai, tormented throughout the day, I was physically and mentally exhausted. I had planned to go home and vent my frustrations to someone while contemplating which direction the "pillow talk" should go. But to my dismay, what awaited me was a pitch-black living room.

—Demon King Ren was not at home.

Realizing the situation, I suddenly remembered the text message I received before leaving work. Ren Han had mentioned that he would be dining with a client tonight. With that in mind, I snapped my fingers and took advantage of Demon King Ren's absence to quickly rush into the bedroom to find my precious GV videos. I searched through the computer meticulously, exploring the D drive, E drive, F drive, including the external hard drive, recycle bin, and every hidden folder... but there was no trace of the GV videos.

Frustrated, I exclaimed in front of the screen, "Where are they? GV, little brother, don't scare big sister! Ahhh!" Just as I was howling, a bright beam of light illuminated behind me, followed by a low, hoarse laughter of a man. "No need to look anymore. I deleted them completely."

Startled, I turned my head and saw Demon King Ren once again performing his handsome man act, a towel wrapped around his lower body, emerging from the bathroom amidst a cloud of mist. Instinctively, I gulped and blushed, only then realizing what Ren Han had said.

Completely! Deleted!

"What—" I widened my eyes and raised my voice. But the next moment, my eyes nearly popped out of their sockets, and Demon King Ren, who was previously smoothly putting on his pants, froze in that half-squatting posture, calmly turning his head. "Ning Ning, your chin fell on the table."

"............"

"Ah, ah, ah!" After a moment of silence, a horrified scream followed. The neighbors who had gone to bed early were probably awakened by the commotion. I pointed at the person in front of me, unable to breathe properly, and stuttered, "You, you! How dare you change clothes in front of me?!" I had always thought that Demon King Ren was just a strange middle-aged man who liked teddy bears. But today, I learned that he was an exhibitionist! He wasn't afraid to expose himself while I was afraid of catching a cold!

Upon hearing my words, Demon King Ren continued dressing slowly, unaffected. After tidying up, he looked at me disdainfully and said, "This is my bedroom. Should I change clothes in the living room instead?"

I was about to retort when Ren Han cut me off with his next sentence, "It's not like you haven't seen it before."

I was completely speechless, gritting my teeth and on the verge of tears. However, the other party seemed to find it amusing, continuing to tease me without concern, "And, Ning Ning, you seemed quite pleased with what you saw just now."

{{{(>_<)}}}

"Ah, Ren CEO, the sun tonight looks so round and bright~" I quickly changed the subject, smiling foolishly while gazing at the sky. Meanwhile, Ren Han casually sat down next to me, hooking his arm around my waist and teasing, "Bai Ning, your notebook is quite interesting. Besides discovering those audio files from yesterday, there's also this."

As he spoke, I focused my eyes and noticed that Ren Demon King had surreptitiously opened a certain WORD document. My mind was still processing when I realized that the document displayed several large, bold titles:

Ultraman's Growth Journal.

In an instant, I froze, unable to utter a word as I looked into Ren Han's dark eyes.

This "Ultraman's Growth Journal" was a painful memory that I had avoided for a long time because... it wasn't just me who grew up with Ultraman, but also Bao Xi. I remember when Bao Xi first bought Ultraman; with its captivating gaze and enticing physique, it instantly captivated everyone's attention.

Originally, Bao Xi bought Ultraman to play with it himself. But as he started visiting my house more frequently and the number of dog beds, dog sofas, and dog toys increased, under the encouragement of my mother, shamelessly, I asked Bao Xi to give me Ultraman.

The gentle Prince Charming has always been someone who wouldn't dare say no to me, but this time, he unexpectedly refused me firmly and resolutely. Later on, I went to great lengths and used the excuse of a birthday gift to snatch custody of Ultraman from him. Bo Xi reluctantly agreed while requesting me to write an Ultraman growth journal for him to review.

So, in reality, this article holds countless memories of Bo Xi and me.

March 25th, 2006

Weather: Sunny

Ultraman's Mood: It's my cake, who dares to snatch it!

Today, I turned three months old, HOHO! Mama bought me a huge birthday cake, and Papa flew back from out of town to see me. However, during the birthday banquet, Papa and Mama unintentionally started quarreling, which was quite frustrating.

It turned out that Papa wanted to get married sooner so that he could live together with me and Mama. But Mama sadly replied that she was still too young... Awoo awoo, never mind, I'll just seize the opportunity while they argue and devour the cake all by myself.

May 30th, 2006

Weather: Sunny turning cloudy

Ultraman's Mood: Choked, choked, choked (YES)!

Today, Mama measured my shoulder length and praised me as the perfect toy figure. I was so happy! But when Papa found out, he sadly said that he liked bigger Ultraman figures and blamed Mama for never feeding me enough just to get toys. In response, Mama got angry and bought a bunch of beef jerky for me. We were happily enjoying our meal when Papa showed up, holding beef jerky in his hands, and it was even the same brand.

Papa and Mama really have a telepathic connection.

......

As I stared at the scrolling document, my heart sank bit by bit. I couldn't help but embrace Ren Han from behind, resting my head on his back. The words that had been weighing on my heart for a long time finally escaped my lips:

"Ren Han, I like you."

Even though you're twisted and enjoy mistreating your employees, even though you're despicable and enjoy playing tricks on me, even though you have peculiar tastes and take pleasure in tormenting me bit by bit, I still like you—

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, following Ren Han's subtle rhythm of breathing. Suddenly, I felt... at peace.

"I can't erase the past I had with Bo Xi, but I've already buried those memories deep in my heart, so..." So, what matters now is you. This sentence felt too melodramatic, and I struggled to find the right words. As I pondered, Ren Han gently adjusted my body, treating me like a startled Ultraman, patting my head with a captivating smile.

"You fool."

"Hmm?" I looked up at Ren Han. Maybe it was because the room wasn't lit, but in the faint blue glow from the computer screen, Ren Han, with water droplets still clinging to his bangs, had an incredibly gentle gaze in his eyes. I had an illusion—

"I never wanted you to erase your past, the reason I wanted you to read this document is..." He paused and directly scrolled down to the very bottom of the document, and the date displayed was today's date. I was taken aback because I distinctly remember abandoning this document in a corner years ago and never opening it. How—

As I read it carefully, I finally discovered the problem.

Date: April 27, 2010

Weather: Cloudy

Ultraman's Mood: Following Dad and enjoying some meat

Finally, Mom and I moved back home. I love Dad's big teddy bear. It's fluffy and just as cute as me. And there's Dad's computer too. Today, while he wasn't paying attention, I left a few paw prints on it. Hehe!

Dad is really, really nice to me. You can tell he's my real dad. Today, he even trained me to play dead, and I got lots of delicious treats. I love Dad and Mom the most!

My lips twitched, unsure of how to react.

Unexpectedly, Ren Han, the Demon King... imitated Ultraman's tone, complimenting himself as a "good dad." He even deliberately referred to our cohabitation as "moving back home," directly converting the trial period into a permanent arrangement. He truly had no shame.

Seeing my astonishment, Ren Han raised an eyebrow with a calm expression. "Bai Ning, I've never considered myself as Ultraman's stepfather."

Upon hearing those words, I was rendered speechless.

After being with Ren Han for so long, it became natural for me to decipher his hidden meanings.

Never considering himself as Ultraman's stepfather—

Never seeing himself as a newcomer—

Always believing that I, Bai Ning, belonged to him—

OTZ...

That night, Ren Han, who never regarded himself as an outsider, thoroughly enjoyed his right to cohabitate, over and over again, until the moon reached the top of the trees, and only then did he reluctantly stop.

As I lay there about to fall asleep, a serious thought suddenly crossed my mind. Can the fact that Ren Han, the Demon King, is foolishly continuing to write the "Ultraman Growth Diary" indicate that someone seemingly indifferent but was actually feeling jealous?

Hey, Ren Han, you boring uncle!


MiraiSaesang's Note: Um...Well, I'm Backkkk!....Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... Am I the only one who would be super pissed if someone went on my computer and deleted something? The ensuing cuteness after tries but doesn't really mask this for me. He clearly does not understand boundaries, this is a very, VERY new relationship - hopefully, he was just joking about deleting them, probably not 😭... Boy, I'm starting to get annoyed with him again 😅 


Previous Chapter            Next Chapter

~Thank You for Reading, Please Comment Below~

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Get Notified When We Post!

* indicates required

Want to Buy Us a Coffee?

Become a Patron!

Suggest A Novel!

Name

Email *

Message *