Harry Potter - Golden Snitch

Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Rotten Girl 43: Unbelievable Facts

Bai family's living room.

  I quietly raised my eyes to look at the person on the other side, choked, and continued to drink tea...

  Because of Demon King Ren's swollen foot, I righteously refused his request to send me back to the Bai family home. In truth, I was worried about the fact that I didn't know the current situation at home. Although I assumed thousands of wild possibilities on my way, when I actually stepped into the Bai Mansion, I was still surprised.

  Reality is always richer than imagination.

  My soul had long left my body, but Bo Xi, who was sitting across from me, was not bothered. He added some tea to my cup with a faint smile on the corner of his mouth. His eyes sparkled like clear crystals, and he finally said, "I'm sorry."

  "En?" I thought that Bo Xi was saying sorry for hugging me like a big bear when he first met me, and I instinctively wanted to avoid this embarrassing topic, "Oh, it's nothing-"

  Before I even finished speaking, Bo Xi's big palm was on my forehead, and the smile in his eyes became even more gentle, "Idiot, I don't know how many times you have cried all these years, yet you are still pretending to be strong in front of me?" The next second, Bo Xi kissed my cheek.

    I jumped and pushed him away, only to be stunned after retreating to a safe distance. As soon as I entered the Bai home, I was warmly embraced by my ex-fiancé, and now he's doting, caressing, and kissing me again... I'm not the Virgin Mary, my little heart that I could not bear all this began to vibrate violently.

  What the... What the hell is going with this?

  Seeing this, Bo Xi didn't have any of the so-called self-consciousness at all, he leaned shamelessly leaned toward me, and asked with a worried expression: "What's wrong?" After a while, Bo Xi frowned slightly, as if thinking of something, then his eyes brightened up and he softly said, "Ningning, I'm sorry—"

  "..." I didn't know what his apology meant to me anymore, so I cautiously moved back.

  Bo Xi: "Ningning, I know I did wrong. Did the sudden car accident before the engagement ceremony frighten you? For the past few years, I just slept like that and didn't know anything, but you—" He choked up with tears in his eyes, and he hugged me again, and kept whispering, repeating: "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I'm sorry..."

  I was in his arms, completely confused. 

  I wanted to say that it doesn't matter if he sleeps to death, I am doing very well - although it seems that this statement is a bit false. Either way, now that Prince Bo Xi woke up, shouldn't he be excitedly running to find his Cinderella Jiaojiao?

  Bo Xi hugged me quite happily and was still chattering on, "I heard from the doctor that you have been taking care of me for the past few years, and I was only able to wake up because of Ningning. I don't know what to say now, but I swear, Ningning, I will be good to you for the rest of my life, I will never leave you again, and will never let you suffer any bit of grievance..."

  Bullshit! What kind of doctor is this? When did I go to take care of Bo Xi?

  I regained my senses, thinking of the cold face of Demon king Ren, I pushed Bo Xi away and crossed my arm and shouted: "Bo Xi, are you missing something? Uh~ Did you already find out about Jiaojiao? Now? Even if she let you down, you cannot then come to me."

  I expressed my meaning quite vaguely, trying not to stimulate the fragile nerves of Bo Xi, who had just woken up from his coma. I did not at all expect Bo Xi’s reaction would be a blank expression, then he blinked: “Who is Jiaojiao?"
  …

  "She let me down? Was she the one who hit me?"

  "Ningning, those are not important anymore, the important thing is you, you and me, understand?" Bo Xi smiled and caressed the back of my hand, Bo Xi continued to say everything romantically, "Ningning, I wanted to see you as soon as I woke up, but knowing that you are busy with work, I came to your house to wait for you. Could it be that you still don’t understand my thoughts? When I woke up, I realized that fame, fortune and money are all fake, and only you are real.”

  "Completely, mine alone!"
  …
  …………

  My jaw dropped straight off the couch.
  -------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------

  After some coaxing and persuading, I finally tricked Bo Xi into sleeping in my room before I went back into the living room.

  In the living room, the four old people, my Mom and Dad, and Bo Xi's parents' were drinking tea, but it was clear from their expressions that they all had their own concerns. Seeing me come out of the bedroom, Bo Xi's mother reacted and she raised her head: "Bo Xi is asleep? I'll go take a look."

  "Wait," I coldly said as soon as Bo Xi's mother got up, "Shouldn't uncle and aunt give me a reasonable explanation first?" They broke into my house in the middle of the night and called me to rush back hurry. This inexcusable. 

  Bo Xi's mother's back obviously stiffened, but it was my mother who interceded, she came over and patted me on the shoulder and motioned for me to sit down, then she sighed: "...Bo Xi's memory is only from before he met Jiaojiao."

  ??

  I stared at my mother with contempt, what is with your heavy tone? Is Bo Xi your son, or am I your daughter? Big sister, I didn't you realize that you were on the wrong team?

  My mother ignored me and continued: "Bo Xi's parents have already told us what happened in the past."

  Bo Xi's mother hesitantly added: "Ningning, Bo Xi let you down in the path, and we are very apologetic towards you because of our son. But...he is like this now, can you..."

  Bo Xi's father held his wife's hand and continued: "It may be because the last few years Bo Xi was in a coma, we didn't intend to mention Jiaojiao in front of him. Perhaps, he subconsciously didn't want to recall these things anymore, so after he woke up, his subconscious mind automatically buried these memories."

  "The doctor said it's best not to stimulate him for now, otherwise he may get sick, so—"

  "So what?" I raised my eyebrows, "So I should accompany him pretending? It's best not to act, how about we just get married?"

  After I said this, Bo Xi's parents looked at each other. Mom and Dad were also stunned.

  People are a product of their environment. After being with Demon King Ren for so long, not only has my speed improved, but my words have also become more and more vicious. I got up and aggressively said, "I've heard a lot of 'sorry' tonight, and now, uncle and aunt are also saying 'sorry'. I will! Not! Do it!"

  Bo Xi's mother's eyes were about to fall out. Who would have thought that Bai Ning, who was always soft and weak, compromising for love, would have such a tough attitude one day? Evil, there was an evil trace of pleasure of revenge. 

  "It doesn't matter if you want to hide it from Bo Xi or be honest with him, it has nothing to do with our Bai family. The Bai family house is not a suitable place for recuperation, please take Bo Xi back to the hospital for comprehensive treatment while he is asleep."

  For a time, the atmosphere in the living room was a little awkward, and it was so quiet that it was hard to breathe.

  After a long time, my mother inappropriately scolded me, "Wow, where did you learn to be so sharp from? I haven't seen this Bai Ning before."

  I gave a bright smile in return, and kindly answered, "From your son-in-law."

  This time, the atmosphere became even more strange. Mom paused for two seconds and then screamed: "Is it today's blind date??"

  "En," I seriously nodded, "Didn't I tell you? We had a successful blind date and are already living together."

  -_-|||

  Although I was stating the facts very seriously, these facts sounded very fake and stunned everyone except me. After about a minute, my old man turned his dark face to Bo Xi's father and explained: "This kid... likes to tell bad jokes."

  Bo Xi's father: "It alright, in fact... Ningning eased the atmosphere."

  Now, it was my turn for my face to darken. 

  Why does the phrase "facts speak louder than words" never work with me?

MiraiSaesang's Notes: LOL It's a week of Ex-drama! Both this novel and AMMIH have ex-drama cropping from the woodwork right now😂... Glad she's standing her ground though, I mean if it was an ordinary ex, maybe...but for an ex who not only cheated on you BUT one who got in an accident while eloping with his one true love (Your own BFF btw) the night before your freaking engagement party, making you a front-page news laughingstock, HELL TO THE NO!!!😤 

~Thank You for Reading, Please Comment Below~

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Get Notified When We Post!

* indicates required

Want to Buy Us a Coffee?

Become a Patron!

Suggest A Novel!

Name

Email *

Message *