Harry Potter - Golden Snitch

Sunday, May 1, 2022

Rotten Girl 42.2 - Cohabitation Rules

    Illegal cohabitation refers to the relationship between men and women who have no spousal relationship, they have not registered for marriage and do not meet the substantive conditions for marriage.

  Do not associate the evil word "cohabitation" with synonyms such as romance, warmth, beauty, family, etc. The so-called cohabitation is the implementation of the so-called obligation without legal protection. This is like going to work in someone else’s company without a contract or salary, making people unable to feel safe.

  After returning home to eat, Ultraman had already adapted to his new home, he crawled to his bed and yawned. I watched a soap opera with Ren Han for a while, when I was starting to feel sleepy, Demon king Ren's claws finally reached out to me - wrapped his arm around my waist and someone blew hot air in my ear: "My foot was trampled so unjustly. As the perpetrator, shouldn't you do a little to make up for it?"

  I rolled my eyes and said, "VP Ren, you are injured now. I think it's better not to do any strenuous exercise." Looking at this person who was born shameless, I whispered in my heart that he deserved it, who told him to go on a business trip without waking me? Thinking about it, since I've come to know Ren Han, he is always injured, his hand was cut first and now his foot is swollen. A certain someone knowing the danger still wants to provoke me.

    This is why beauty is a curse, ai~ it's not my fault!

  Hearing what I said, Ren Han squinted dangerously, "Strenuous exercise? Originally, I just wanted you to cut an apple for me to make up for it. I didn't expect Bai Ning to be so...Ahh~"

  Looking at Ren Han's innocent act, I became angry, "Since VP Ren is so righteous and awe-inspiring, I will go back to my room to sleep." After saying that, I immediately walked to Qiqi's bedroom. Demon King Ren did not stop him when he saw this, he simply held his cheeks and lazily looked at me.

  I twisted the doorknob, it did not move, and I finally realized the problem.

  ………

  ………………

  "Why is the door... locked?"

  Ren Han blinked, looking innocent, "Is this strange? Qiqi knew that you were coming to live with me, and was worried you would go to roll on her bed again, so she directly locked the door."

  ╭(╯3╰)╮

  If I believe you, Ren Han, then I am an idiot. From Cancan being driven out of the house without the money to pay the rent, to being forced to live with you, Qiqi's door was locked for no reason, all this is a conspiracy!! This is all evidence that you, Demon King Ren blatantly snatched a good woman from her family!

  I took a deep breath, then responded: "Then I will go to the guest room."

  Ren Han perked up and raised his eyebrows, "Sure, 100 yuan a night."

  !!

  "Does cohabitation include collecting rent?" 

  Hearing that, Ren Han was pleased with himself and leisurely pulled up the definition of "cohabitation" in the dictionary to show me, "The most important thing about cohabitation is that the cohabitants have an intimate relationship, between the man and the woman. If you want to sleep in the guest room, it naturally doesn’t count as cohabitation. For the sake of us being colleagues, I'm giving you this small mansion for 100 yuan a night, which is very cheap."

  After a pause, Ren Han actually shamelessly added: "Moreover, have you seen any hotel that allows pets to stay?"

  I froze in place dumbfounded, glaring at Demon King Ren with resentment. Ren Han, you are so ruthless, too ruthless. Based on what you just implied, it is quite difficult for me to move out now to find a hotel. After all, there is the baby Ultraman that follows me. After swallowing, I concluded: "So, to live here, only the master bedroom, your bed is free?"

  Ren Han nodded and smiled.

  Seeing the situation now, I had tears but could not shed them. I didn't learn the concept of "cohabitation" properly. This is a loss!

  -------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------

  Forced by someone's lewd authority, at 11 o'clock in the evening, I obediently went to the master bedroom to sleep. The long vacation was over, so the magazine office will officially resume work tomorrow. I haven't had time to think about whether this cohabitation relationship will cause issues with me working with Ren Han when other troubles arrived first.

  As I relaxed in bed waiting for Ren Han to come out of the bathroom, I got a text message, when I opened it, it was my troublesome mother again. "Ningning, there's an emergency, come home quickly!"

  After being sluggish for two seconds, I threw the phone on the bed and continued playing my game. My mother’s emergency situation was always that she was missing Ultraman and wanted him, so I ignored it.

  Two minutes later, a new text message came again. "It's not convenient for me to call so I'm texting! I'm not kidding, come back soon!!"

  I stared at the phone screen and thought about it, being able to send text messages shows that she was in good health, no sudden illness, oh~ I still didn’t believe her, and continued to ignore her...

  In another half a minute, a text message came again. This time it changed to my FATHER, and the content of the text message was also very big: "Get back here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !"

  Looking at the shocking strings of exclamation marks, there was a sound in my heart, and the scene of Bo Xi's Sleeping Beauty form crawling out and calling for help. It wouldn't be... I must have been crazy to sing there! 

  As my soul was leaving, the bathroom door opened and Demon King Ren wearing only a towel around his waist came out, walking slowly out of the steamy bathroom. Although he was limping, it did not affect his bewitching beauty. His black hair was still dripping, and the crystal water drops rolled from his broad shoulders.

  Uh~ Although it’s not the first time I'm seeing this, compared to the last time when I was giddy and eaten, this time the situation was even more blush-inducing and heart racing, I was transfixed, Ren Han's low and deep voice amorously said: "Ning Ning, come over and help me, my foot hurts."

  I swallowed my saliva and involuntarily went to Ren Han's side. I was halfway to him when the phone buzzed again. Unlike before, this time it was a phone call. My mind which had been bewildered by the beauty instantly went back to my head, I jumped and answered the phone, and heard the old man's anger: "If you don't come back, I will post your IOU at the door of your company!!!!!"

  I coughed, turned my head to look at Demon King Ren who was still leaning on the bathroom door, and laughed: "Tonight, I'm afraid I won't be implementing the cohabitation obligation."

Previous Chapter       Next Chapter



~Thank You for Reading, Please Comment Below~

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Get Notified When We Post!

* indicates required

Want to Buy Us a Coffee?

Become a Patron!

Suggest A Novel!

Name

Email *

Message *