Harry Potter - Golden Snitch

Sunday, September 26, 2021

Rotten Girl 42.1 - Convenient Illegalities

Tell this prince that this old lady is still struggling to cut through the thistles and thorns on the road, also the snow-capped mountains have not been traversed, the river has not been passed, the big dragon has not been slain, this handsome guy... It doesn't matter if he continues to sleep to death!

Before, whenever I saw this sentence, I would automatically think of Bo Xi. Gentle, handsome, rich, and romantic, he is the standard prince, right? But I never thought about going over the snowy mountains, crossing the big river, killing the dragon to kiss him and wake him up, but things backfired. God was indeed ruthless, when I was most proud of myself that my tail had raised to the sky over teasing my fierce handsome guy, unexpectedly this actually woke the sleeping Bo Xi.

  The whole hospital was shocked when they heard that Bo Xi had woken up. The attending doctor looked at Bo Xi, and in tears, he yelled it was a "miracle" and praised "great power of love" as he checked him until Ren Han's face was entirely dark. I didn't have the courage to stay until Bo Xi finished the examination, so I found an excuse and pushed Ren Han out of the hospital.

  We were just about to get a taxi to take him home when Cancan's call came again. I hurried back to the apartment to find Cancan arguing with her landlady. It turned out one day while Cancan was at the mall, she bought a shirt for Xiao Xiao at a really high price. It was not just that the price was high, but like that three months' rent was gone!

  The landlady pushed and pushed, and today she decided to take back the apartment. When Cancan saw the landlady throwing her luggage out one by one, her heart lurched and she became furious. After persuading the landlady to leave, Cancan looked at her bags all over the place and felt extremely aggrieved: "It was her who was wrong. Even if you want to take the house, you should notify me in advance!"

  I sighed, "Why didn't you tell me about this?"

  Cancan complained: "Do you think it's useful to tell you?" After that, she looked at Ren Han with a crooked smile, "Isn't that right ?"

  Thinking of the fact that Ren Han had squeezed the money that I had saved and even sent me into debt, a feeling of "sorrow is greater than death" gradually spread in my heart. Finally...someone was willing to stand up and speak for me without fear of power!

  However, it was clear that VP Ren's face is not at all "thin". He hesitated for half a second, and then calmly said, "I'll call Xiao Xiao over here."

      As soon as he said that, Cancan stopped immediately and urgently said: "Don't! Don't tell Xiao Xiao!" She calmed and repentantly said: "VP Ren, please forgive me. I will not dare to say bad things about you in front of Xiao Ning from now on ."

  Ren Han got a satisfactory answer and smiled: "That's all right, I was just saying that thinking that since the landlady is eager to take back the apartment, let Xiao Xiao come over and pick you up so you can put at his place temporarily."

  Cancan: "VP Ren, you are really understanding, Xiao Ning really made a profit!"

  >_< I immediately squatted in the dark corner and lamented, Cancan, you traitor! You coward who bows to the evil forces!

  Even though I am full of dissatisfaction, the Cancan and Ren Han's collaboration was in full swing. They were still talking and laughing while I was languishing in my corner. Half an hour Xiao Xiao eagerly showed up like a puppy eager to collect up his family's Cancan, along with her small and large bags.

  Looking at the already packed luggage, I rolled my eyes and laughed: "Cancan, you really have foresight. Did you know that the landlady would come to collect the apartment today? How come all your luggage is already packed?"

  Cancan obviously choked, but Xiao Xiao, who was short-sighted summed things up: "Obviously  my  Cancan is anxious to go to my place~"

  "You go to die, who wants to live with you, I will move out as soon as I find a house..." The young couple drifted away while bickering. Suddenly, there was only me left in the room swaying in the wind with...Ren Han, who was comfortably relaxing on the sofa with Ultraman on his lap.

  Only then did I realize a very serious problem- With Cancan gone,  Ultraman and I were going to be out on the street! Ren Han smiled slightly, hugged Ultraman, and caressed: "The landlady just told you two that you have two hours to pack your things and move out," he paused, looked at his watch pretentiously, raised his eyebrows, "I have one hour and seven minutes left, how about it, do you have somewhere to go?"

  Thinking of Cancan's pre-packed luggage and the terribly poor acting skills of the old landlady and Cancan, I sighed and accepted my fate, "Is there any other choice?"

  When Ren Han heard this, he looked hesitant, "Well~ In this case, you also proposed to me, so we will live together for three months for a probation period."

"O(╯□╰)o Cohabitation is against the law!" Actually, I said this to restore a little bit of the dignity of the woman in me. Although I can dare to propose marriage, this lady is still principled. Enjoying "married" life without legal protection of marriage is always a little frightening. But as soon as I said it, I regretted it.

  Because Demon King Ren sneered after hearing this, I knew nothing good could come out of that. The result was self-evident. The next thing he said was, "That night at the hotel, you dared to be vigorous and forceful, and now you're thinking about the law?"

  This sentence translated to: you have done more illegal things, and are you afraid of cohabiting? A deeper translation would be: if you don't live with me, I will sue you for forcing me!

  I was speechless, Demon King Ren, when did you become so tongue-tied? Moreover, Ren Han and I took only half a day to go from blind date to marriage proposal to cohabitation. This speed... isn't it way too fast?

  -------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------

Previous Chapter      Next Chapter


~Thank You for Reading, Please Comment Below~

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Get Notified When We Post!

* indicates required

Want to Buy Us a Coffee?

Become a Patron!

Suggest A Novel!

Name

Email *

Message *