Harry Potter - Golden Snitch

Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Rotten Girl 41.2 - Voice of Death

We arrived at Bo Xi's room to find that the nurse had still not returned. 
  As I looked at Bo Xi quietly lying there, I began to feel quite embarrassed and lowered my head. On the other hand, Ren Han was really "watching" Bo Xi intently. He wheeled his wheelchair around Bo Xi's bed, seriously assessing him for a bit, then he said: “I've seen him at a party before, who would have expected that he would become a vegetable in just a few years."

  I directly ignored that and said, "Uh... uh~, the key and the little note you left for me, I just learned about them today."

  As soon as the words dropped, the temperature in the room suddenly fell. Ren Han's eyes froze over and his lips pressed into a hard line as he stared at me. I squatted down in front of his wheelchair and regretfully began, "I'm sorry, I thought you were toying with me, so I was very angry, and later when my mother asked me to go on a blind date I..."

  "Called you for a blind date so you right away went over?"

  Hearing this, I was shocked and it dawned on me that Ren Han misunderstood and thought that I was looking to get with someone else. It seems that Ren Han really didn’t know about the 20,000 yuan blind date debt, so I  urgently said: “No, it’s not what you imagined. . Actually, I never thought about going on a blind date, it was just a deal with—"

  Before I could finish explaining, Ren Han's lips pressed on mine, and my head went blank for a moment, so I could only obediently close my eyes and quietly feel the man who I missed the most. After all... how long has he been away? It seems that I already can't stand it with just a few days, just a hundred hours? Can this be considered a sickness?

  "Mmm~" Just when I was mind was up in the air, Ren Han fiercely bit my lower lip, then he pulled me closer and I heard the warm whisper in my ears, "Pay attention!" Then his lips were on mine again. I found myself unable to refuse or move. I could only cooperate with the other some in this frenzied dance, a lip for a lip and a tooth for a tooth.

  Fortunately, Ren Han's remaining sense of reason told him: This is a hospital room, so after a while, Ren Han finally reluctantly let go of me. I subconsciously turned my head and stared at the beautiful sleeping man still on the bed. I couldn't help but feel a little awkward. Isn't this a provocation? I took my current boyfriend and ran to the ex-fiance to make out, even if he's only a vegetable now, still...

  "What's wrong?"

  I shook my head, looked at Ren Han and then at Bo Xi. It felt more pleasing to the eye, no matter what I think I have made a profit. Lord Jesus has finally manifested his spirit in my life for once. Compared to Bo Xi, the Demon King in my house is ten times better!

  But when he saw looked at me like this, Demon King Ren pulled an unhappy face, "Bai Ning, if you compare me and him, you will die miserably."

  "That's not it," I bent down and grabbed Demon King Ren's face, and excitedly said: "VP Ren, let's get married!"

  After I said that, both Ren Han and I were stunned. Ren Han was stunned, perhaps wondering how I as a woman of me was so active. I was stunned, thinking that the subconscious was really a terrible thing. In fact, as early as after I broke up with Bo Xi, I told myself that if I met a good man in the future, I must not think twice. The restraint my mother taught is OUT in this 21st century.

Because I was too reserved, I delayed the wedding with Bo Xi and kept postponing it. In the end, I lost my fiance to someone else. Therefore, I told myself that when you meet a good man, you must act quickly, ruthlessly, and accurately. Since there can be the first Jiaojiao, there can be a second and a third. There are countless women around Demon King Ren. Now that the words already, so...,

  "Let's get married, let's get married, let's get married, let's get married, let's get married!"

  Ren Han frowned and flicked my forehead, "Are you really a woman? So shameless?"

  I was furious, "The marriage law does not stipulate that women cannot propose marriage."

  Ren Han smiled, "But the marriage law stipulates that both parties must willingly go into it."

  I paused for two seconds, both parties willingly... That means, "What? You don't agree? You bastard, you are all mine, do you dare to disagree?!" Uh~ wait, why does it feel like this should be the reverse?

  While I was feeling depressed, my phone rang again, and when I picked it up, it was my mother. 


  "Ning Ning, are you in the hospital? How is Bo Xi?"

  I pondered, "Mom, Bo Xi is not important now."

  "Huh?" My mother was at a loss. I cast my eyes at Ren Han, well, since you called me shameless, I will show you a little more shamelessness. "Mom, my blind date with Ren Han was very, very successful. We decided to get married today!"

  (⊙o⊙)?

  I guess my mother was stunned into muteness because all I heard was silence. Before she could gather herself and ask her questions, I quickly hung up and smiled slyly. On the opposite side, Demon King Ren stared at me wide-eyed.

  "Bai Ning!"

  I sneered, “VP Ren Don’t be angry, I’m just telling the truth. Although we got engaged on the day of our blind date, and the speed is indeed, um~ a little bit fast, but we have a relationship foundation!”

  Seeing that Ren Han didn't respond, I felt that the matter was over. I didn't have to be polite to people like Demon King Ren, so I threatened with a cold face, "Do you really not agree? Let me tell you, if you don't agree, I will sing!!"

  Having said that, Ren Han's face was really pale, and it took a long time for him to grit his teeth and say: "You won't dare!"

  Speaking of my singing, it is definitely not bad as say the legendary banshee. Although the sound quality is very different, the final effect is the same: it can send people to their death. I remember the year when I first arrived at the company, the boss who didn't know about the situation had me sing at the anniversary celebration. I tried my best but I couldn't escape it, so with tears streaming down my face, I finally sang "Liberation" by Zhang Huimei while holding my breath. 

  The result is self-evident, by the time I was done, the audience...their souls had left the scene.

  Since then, my singing has become one of the top ten legends of the magazine company. Ren Han entered the company later and so has never heard me sing, but his assistant must have told him gossip on the ten taboos and the ten legends of the company. Otherwise, at this moment, our handsome Vice President Ren would not be looking so worried.

  I laughed: "Since you say I won't dare, I will sing it to you right now." After clearing my throat, I began singing loudly.

  After a short while, Ren Han was already weakly holding onto the armrest, unable to sit still. I was smirking and wanted to have another get some more payback from Ren Han, when I suddenly heard a loud noise coming from behind me. As soon as I turned my head, Bo Xi, who had just lying on the bed as a beautiful sleeping boy, had fallen from the bed and was now weakly moving towards the exit. Although the words from his lips were a bit strained, I could still make out that he was calling, "Doctor, doctor..."

  For a while, I was frozen in place, I was hit hard.

  After a while, Demon King Ren regained himself and gracefully turned to me with his poisonous tongue: "Bai Ning, you're really good! Others sing for money, some sing people to death, but none are as good as you, even a person in a vegetative state can be awakened by you..."

  "...It's a pity that you don't work in the hospital."

 

Mirai's Note: Hello! It's been forever I know, life's been crazy busy, been behind on a whole lot. I got in the mood today so here it is, I honestly don't know when the next update will be, but we'll see how the days roll along~... Hope you enjoyed the read! <3<3

 

Previous Chapter              Next Chapter



~Thank You for Reading, Please Comment Below~

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Get Notified When We Post!

* indicates required

Want to Buy Us a Coffee?

Become a Patron!

Suggest A Novel!

Name

Email *

Message *