Harry Potter - Golden Snitch

Friday, September 18, 2020

Chapter 6 - Google The Proud Attacker

 MB is the abbreviation for Money Boy. Meaning a man who offers paid sex service to gay men, can be classified as a male prostitute.

MB is not necessarily a homosexual, many MB having sexual behavior with homosexual merely do it because of money, instead of sexual needs.

—– from "Google Search" —–

Only from Google Search then you can find the meaning of MB, whereas you can't find it in Uncle Baidu. From here, you can understand why Baidu is the Uncle Receiver while Google is the Proud Attacker. Only with this, we can also understand why Google previously was nearly kicked out back to his hometown.

Sometimes, when search function is too powerful it is not a happy occasion.

Like, right now.

I found out that from Google, you can search out the meaning of MB, thus I felt restless for the whole afternoon, extremely worried, worried that once Ren Han found out the meaning, he will get so angry that the discount given by his friend will be taken back. At the same time, I'm still trying to figure out, where to borrow ¥10,000 in such a short period of time.

Find my parents? I don't want to get scolded.

Find a close friend? It seems that among them except Wormy that is married to a rich man, the rest married poor ghosts. And now Wormy is so far across the ocean, cannot provide instant help for my urgent need.

Therefore, without the slightest hesitation, I stretched my evil claws towards the Editorial Department.

12.00 PM – Can Can punctually removed her hand from the keyboard, and then shouting to everyone to go for lunch. Sister Xiao Fu, Xiao Wei tagged along as well. This group of people were laughing and joking while walking towards the door, and then finally they found something is wrong.

Can Can looked back, blinked her eyes and asked: "That's strange, Bai Ning, you don't want to go eat lunch ?"

Xiao Wei: "Brought ..... brought your lunch?"

Xiao Fu: "Last time, in the office who is the one that proclaimed her magnificent aspirations declaration, saying "Eating is not just for energy, otherwise there's no meaning in our life?"

With tearful eyes, I tried to speak up, "I —– waa...boo...hoo..."

A group of peers were looking at each other, Can Can waved her hand, "You have a load on your mind? Just now after you came back from Journalism Department, you looked depressed. Did they bully you?"

Xiao Wei: "Don't.....don't cry...."

Sis Xiao Fu sighed and said: "Bai Ning, stopped acting, I can smell the salt from your tears. You wouldn't be wanting to borrow money, right?"

Once words said, Can Can and Xiao Wei who were beside me showing their concern, instantly scattered. This group of inhumane fellows.

My left hand grasped Can Can firmly, while my right hand tried to get a hold on Xiao Wei, continued to sob: "My dearest, you guys are the best colleagues in the whole world, when a friend is in trouble, surely you won't turn your back, right or not? This afternoon, the Apple agent will come to collect the money, I urgently need ¥10,000 ah.....¥10,000. I swear, if you guys pool up the money to me, I will definitely pay it off in half a year, later I will double up my efforts, work hard and improve myself. In the future when I'm successful, I will definitely pay back my benefactors for the grace of saving me!"

Xiao Wei: "This.... this....words are so familiar."

Can Can: "Of course they are familiar, those on the street will talk like this when they want to borrow money."

Xiao Fu: "Nowadays there are also people on the pretext of going to university and looking for donation, who talk like this."

Are you guys are still human? I'm genuinely and sincerely looking for you guys to borrow money ah ...

I took a deep breath, grit my teeth and told myself to never give up, " My dearest, please... I promise as long as you lend me the money, I will immediately write an IOU for you, and then every month on payday, will immediately pay!"

Can Can: "Bai Ning, I really want to help you, but let me honestly tell you the truth, my credit card loan from the last 2 months have not been fully paid, and this month I also took out another credit card. I also want to find someone to borrow me some money."

I looked up, the thought of Can Can everyday wear those colorful clothes that have never been repeated, once a week must change one bag and one pair of shoes, and also once a week must at least get a man's signature from QQ, I'd choke with emotion.

My left hand letting go Can Can, simply used my two hands to pull a hold on Xiao Wei's arm: " Brother Xiao Wei, I know you are a good child, every month you save more than me, your salary is also higher than me, you have to lend me money, okay?"

I hadn't cried to my heart's content when I already heard Xiao Wei said: "Okay."

I was stumped for words, looked up and waited for him stuttering the following words "but", after a while, it was followed by Xiao Wei's tremblingly raised up two fingers. Thus, at that moment I was astonished.

My eyes flashed with stars, I on the spot began to beat about the bush: "Ah... really? You are not only going to lend me money, but also will lend ¥20,000? No need, no need, ¥10,000 is enough. Too much, I can't afford it. Brother Xiao Wei, now I know who's the cutest in Editorial Department, I take back my words from the last time when you asked me to do proofreading, I cursed you to stutter for your whole lifetime. You'll definitively find a wife more beautiful than Can Can and Slime."

The more Xiao Wei heard it, the more anxious he became, after a while, finally, words jumped out from his mouth: "two....two... two hundred."

I stood rigidly at my current spot, lost all my power.

Upon seeing this, Can Can laughed heartily and patted on my shoulder, "Bai Ning, you're so smart, Xiao Wei indeed has saved up several thousands, but then, you're too late. Last month his parents started repairing a new house, so Xiao Wei sent out all his savings back home, coincidentally only left with ¥200 to lend you."

Xiao Wei nodded his head, and I was dazzled by the V-shaped victory gesture that Can Can showed to Xiao Wei.

Pushing away Xiao Wei, I changed my target, with a smiling face I went to flatter Xiao Fu, "Hehehe... Sister Xiao Fu, you're a senior editor. Basic salary is double mine, isn't it including a bonus....,you're such a good and kind person, definitely will lend me money, correct?

Sis Xiao Fu took a moment to ponder, finally showing off a rare smile but never spoke.

I was dumbfounded, what's the meaning of that?

Can Can turned her back, once again spoke up, "Bai Ning, ai...it looks like you are the "never care about your colleagues" type of bad kid. Don't you know that it was only yesterday that Sis Xiao Fu just paid a down payment of ¥200,000 and has now officially become a mortgage slave?"

I kept quiet, feeling completely in despair now.

This life..... why is life so cruel to me?

So as to say, nobody in this highly paid Editorial Department can lend me money?

Can Can glanced at Sister Xiao Fu, smiled and said: "Little Sis Bai Ning, how can you forget such an important person?"

"En?"

Sister Xiao Fu lit up a cigarette, slowly inhaled it and faintly said: "Little Girl has giving you a clear clue, this month Li Zi Ru just got a commission of ¥30,000, he shouldn't have the time to spend it yet."

Xiao Wei nodded, "Strike.... strike fast!"

After lunch, I had a discussion with Xiao Wei, Can Can and Xiao Fu. After we decided on the plan, I knocked on the Leader's office door.

"Come in." It's still the same flat tone male voice, I took a deep breath, glanced at my fellow colleagues who were cheering at me by holding up their fists, gritted my teeth and I walked into the office.

"Uh .. Uh ... Leader ——"

Before I could get out my words, I barely raised my head up, yet I got struck by thunder on the spot.

Ren Han with his evil smile was sitting across from the Leader, habitually turned into a tyrant and said: "Why? You have something to discuss alone with your leader? Need me to step out for a while?"

I blinked my eyes, for a moment did not know how to open my mouth, Ren Han is he.... reporting me? Telling my leader about me watching GV matters?

Leader slightly frowned, "Bai Ning, is there anything?"

I nodded my head, but then I remembered that Ren Han is here, definitely couldn't open my mouth to borrow money, then I shook my head.

When Ren Han saw it, he smiled eerily, "aiyah, it seems that Bai Ning is looking for her leader for some private matters, if that's the case I better not disturb."

After he said that, he really got up and wanted to leave, however, Leader halted him, "Xiao Han, regarding that matter I will have to rely on you."

After Leader said that, my eyes turned bigger and I was unable to restrain my mind from sexual fantasies.

Xiao Han — what an amiable nickname.

In this company, who dares to call Vice President that way? Moreover, Ren Han's rank is higher than Leader, yet he called him Xiao Han, they definitely have a private relationship! Furthermore, in the afternoon when everyone went out for lunch, both of them shut themselves in the office sneakily.

If they are not having an affair, how can this Rotten Girl endure this!

While I was happily indulging in my sexual fantasies, Ren Han had walked up to the door but suddenly turned over his body, with his arms folded on his chest and a smile on his face, "oh... right, Bai Ning did you forget something?"

My heart squeaked, abruptly returned from the wonderful fantasies to the miserable reality.

I stuttered, "eh ... if ... it's ...money...".

Thinking of it, I might as well beat someone at his own game, I hurriedly threw myself to Leader's desk and right away began to cry pitifully, "Leader, you've seen it already! I'm still short of ¥10,000 to pay the Apple Laptop, and now the Boss has chase up to the door of waaa...waaa.., as my superior you need to help me!"

I looked at Leader with eyes flashing with a ray of hope. After a while, Leader then asked: "Money? Didn't Xiao Han already help you pay for it?"

I paused for a while, thinking that I might heard wrong, "What?"

Leader touched his chin and said, "just now the agent came, Xiao Han seeing that you were not around, has already paid the money for you."

I was shocked, automatically turned my head to look at the person who was standing by the door, VP Ren still with his leisurely casual look on his face. What's the situation now? So as to say, indirectly I am owing Ren Han ¥10,000?

Borrow from pig, borrow from the dog but definitely, I don't want to borrow from him, but why –—

"VP Ren, just now you said I've forgotten something?" Other than money matter, I don't think that you and I have any other connection between us.

After Ren Han heard this words, proudly raised his eyebrows, "just now your Leader said, he wants me to recommend you to pay a visit Director Zhang, and I just happened to be going there this afternoon, let's go together."

Having said that, Ren Han frowned his face as if he was thinking of something else, then faintly said, "on the way .... let's discuss about the details of paying back the money."

I have a premonition, I have met with Huang Shi Ren.

Mom, I don't want to become The White-Haired Girl.

**(The White-Haired Girl is a Chinese opera with story plot : when Xi Er's father is unable to pay back the debts he owes to Huang Shi Ren, Huang take away Xi Er by force to be his concubine. Xi Er is forced to work like a slave for day and night, eventually, she managed to escapes to the mountain, but due to all the sufferings, her hair turned white.)**

~Thank You for Reading, Please Comment Below~

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Get Notified When We Post!

* indicates required

Want to Buy Us a Coffee?

Become a Patron!

Suggest A Novel!

Name

Email *

Message *