Harry Potter - Golden Snitch

Friday, September 18, 2020

Chapter 7 - Dine n Dash

 When a man, for no reason, proactively takes the initiative to lend money to a woman, what is the meaning of that?

A – Man uses the money to express his sincerity, and this makes the woman feel touched. When a woman is in her most helpless moment, the man without a word offers a helping hand, after that, takes advantage of her. ( Referring to Song Si Ming and Hai Zao in "Dwelling Narrowness" )

B – Man uses money wanting to put pressure on the woman, thus making her feel compelled to use her body in order to settle the debt. ( Referring to Xie Er and Huang Shi Ren in "The White-Haired Girl" )

C – Man in order to get profit rolling, forces the woman to sell herself to make money for him. ( Referring to Boss and the Lead Role in "Autobiography of A Prostitute" )

D – This man is sick in the head. ( Referring to "The Patient Medical History in Mental Hospital" )

On the way to visit Director Zhang with VP Ren, I sat in his BMW, looking at this beautiful man sitting beside me, while he concentrates on driving, with my mind pondering.

The four options of ABCD doesn't seem to add up with the facts. I really can't figure out what VP Ren is actually thinking. Why at first he forced me to settle the payment, and then in the next second, he takes the initiative to pay the money on my behalf?

Therefore, after a long time of inner struggles, I finally opened my mouth to break the silence. I poked him with my finger and said, "En.... VP Ren, the ¥10,000 that I owe you, I promise to pay it off within 6 months."

After listening to these words, Ren Han who was driving, sighed and said: "Don't worry, you can slowly pay."

I seemed to understand Ren Han's intention.

Could it be that this handsome man with a monthly salary of ¥40,000, thought that ¥10,000 for us small workers is also just a small matter, which is why he forced me to pay? In the end, when he realized that both my salary and bonus added together was only ¥2,000 per month, he finally found his conscience and helped me to pay first.

At this very moment, his words warmed my heart. ¥10,000 to him is merely just one branded shirt plus one simple meal, so don't have to worry, little friend you can slowly pay me back.

"Really?" My eyes were as bright as stars, as I wished I could immediately grow a tail and exert all my strength to wag it.

In fact, Ren Han is not so cold and ruthless as what the rumors say, neither is he a prodigal son who only knows how to fool around with women. He's actually a rich "good silver man".

But just as I was preparing to praise this benefactor, Ren Han said: "Of course it's real, I've already informed the Finance Department. Later on, ¥1,500 of your monthly salary will be deducted and directly transferred to my account for 10 months to pay it off."

"........" And thus, I have actually underestimated the ability of VP Ren.

This is what you call a Boss, this is what you call a Superior, a person that you will never be able to win against. Moreover, he at all times will always be pressuring you, and yet you will still have to wag your tail at him.

"It seems that's not right? Every month ¥1,500, ten months isn't it ¥15,000?" In fact, what I really want to say is, Ren Han your mathematics in primary school must have failed, why should I let you earn ¥5,000 more from me? That money is mine, my hard-earned money, you dare to take it? How can you take it?

But who could expect that after Ren Han heard what I said, he just smirked slightly, eyes looking ahead without glancing sideways and once again said, "That ¥5,000 is interest, perhaps..... Bai Ning, you think that it's too little?"

"VP Ren, do you know what my total salary every month?"

"I know, around ¥2,000, left with ¥500, is it not enough? I remember the company provides lunch, could it be that you can really eat a lot? huh?"

"VP Ren, that ¥5,000 you slowly spend it."

I curse you! you can take this ¥5,000 and spend it all to buy lubricants and anti-inflammation drugs, after that use all of it to wipe your Chrysanthemum.

Because I've suffered an inhuman pressure, during the entire interview I was completely absent-minded.

¥500 means for ten months I can't buy new clothes, can't buy new shoes, and then my original plan to go Hainan for a friends gathering .... all has to be canceled.

Although I stay at home, I don't have to worry about the water bill, electricity bill, and meals, but after giving out the monthly living expenses token of ¥300, I'm basically broke. And what's more frightening is I have to go through this kind of life for at least ten months.

Indeed this leaves me feeling..... helpless.

"That's why, our Transportation Department will double up our efforts to investigate strictly on driving under the influence of alcohol, especially for those unavoidable routes to major hotels and restaurants, have to implement strong supervision."

The whole interview ended with Director Zhang's speech of this magnificent aspiration. When I looked at Ren Han and Director Zhang shaking hands and chatting, my heart trembled. This is what is called socializing, every day in the office Ren Han always shows an angry face, but he can actually smile so brightly in front of Director Zhang, this really made me speechless.

After I packed up the materials and recorded notes, the two of them were still chatting.

"Oh, it's already so late, Xiao Han, how about this, let me treat you and this beautiful lady to a dinner?"

"No, I should be the one treating you, today you have given us a big help."

"How can you say that, personally me and your dad have more than ten years friendship. Let's go, recently I found a nice restaurant, the food is not bad, the two of us must drink two glasses."

"Really don't have to, I'm driving."

"Ai, with Uncle Zhang you still want to deny, drink two glasses, it's nothing."

In an instant, my mouth twitched, I couldn't stand it. Just now that Director Zhang who was so passionate talking about the need to investigate strictly on driving under the influence of alcohol, suddenly has transformed into Uncle Zhang who cares for the younger generation. He repeatedly taking the wine on the table to raise a toast and greatly praising "Deep Feeling and Boredom". It made me can't help but to sigh: Director, it's not so easy ah!

I can finally understand what's in your mind, are you trying to make me drunk so that when I am unconscious, bring me along to some hotel, and then ..... then when I am asleep, abandon me in the car, and with Ren Han have one sweet night in the hotel? In this way, tomorrow morning I'll be the witness, proving that due to work you had to entertain and spent a night, and wasn't fooling around with anyone. But in the reality, you and Ren Han actually had a rare opportunity for private affair.

It is seamless.

Isn't there a saying, Man proposes, but God disposes?

I hadn't gotten knocked out, someone else got knocked out first.

This person is not the Director or his driver who accompanied us to drink. He is Ren Han who holds a reputation of "One Thousand Cups Not Knocking Out, Ten Thousand Cup Won't Get Drunk" in our industry.

Director Zhang who was also quite heavily drunk was baffled at the sight of stumbled Ren Han, shook his head and said: "Hey, you, kid how can you sleep first? Get up and drink! Last time at your house, your old man made me drunk until I vomited, causing me to have to kneel down on the washing board when I got home. Today I especially invite you to dinner just to take revenge. You haven't removed your clothes and danced, how can you get knocked out ?"

There are two people who are still sober — me and the driver, we looked at each other.

As the driver listened to Director's nonsensical words, he awkwardly smile and said: " Why don't I send the Director home first, then I'll come back to fetch you and VP Ren?"

"No need, I'll send VP Ren back."

The driver scratched his head and looked like a bit embarrassed, "Actually, before coming here Director has told me that tonight dinner is to help an old friend to dig out what VP Ren's heart is actually thinking, why at his age is he still not married. Also instructed me that after dinner ended, must not allow VP Ren to drive and asked me to send the two of you back, and he will go back on his own. But now you see ..."

Director, you are really a good Director. Just now I've misunderstood you, I thought you were going to allow Ren Han to drunk drive or maybe drink recklessly.

After some casual interaction, I repeatedly promised that I will send Ren Han safely back home, then helped the driver to tow the drunken Director into the car.

When the car had driven away, I suddenly remembered a very very serious problem:

– Looks like dinner has not been paid for

– Even more serious is that I'm penniless

– Swipe card? No, No .. my bank card is empty

– Credit card? Haven't applied....

For the first time in my life, I suffered the experience of wanting to dine and dash.

Returning to the private room, I looked at the table full of scattered dishes and a drunken 'Proud Submissive' who leaning unsteadily from side to side, I'm completely emotional.

God, if you don't give me a day without a problem, will your heart feel uncomfortable?

At this time, there's only one solution.

Body search!

With this in my mind, I wickedly looked at the unconscious 'Proud Submissive' drunkard and I smiled like a rogue.

God has blessed me, Ren Han's body will definitely have a lot, a lot of cash.

~Thank You for Reading, Please Comment Below~

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Get Notified When We Post!

* indicates required

Want to Buy Us a Coffee?

Become a Patron!

Suggest A Novel!

Name

Email *

Message *