Harry Potter - Golden Snitch

Friday, September 18, 2020

Chapter 4 - Get a hand on ...

 "I said, I made a copy of USB content." Ren Han leisurely repeated the words, the tone he used was calming as if he was announcing "this afternoon we'll have a meeting".

After hearing it, I was still harboring a hope that the reason VP Ren copied the folders simply out of curiosity, he definitely has not had the time to open up the folder, yes correct, I'm sure of it, it should be like this.

I swallowed my saliva, intending to test the waters, across from me, Ren Han suddenly smiling mischievously, touched his nose and smirked, in a flash, turned the laptop screen to my direction, "I didn't think that a little girl you will like this kind of things!"

I gazed at the screen showing GV man doing some piston exercises. Totally speechless.

Ren Han tapping the table, eyes filled with a smile, "hey ....it seems that I'm so outdated, previously only knew there's AV, it turns out there's also GV, ha-ha ...."

**(AV - Amorous video, GV - gay video...)**

Ren Han laughed at me until I felt horrified, feeling six feet under. Ren Han, he ... he ... he's actually all this time, while talking to me was watching GV ?!

Faced with this current situation, I finally understood why Ren Han could immediately grab a high position upon joining, finally understood why within a short time of one month he could get a few hundred thousand of advertisement.

Thick faced, shameless !!!

His face is five times thicker than a brick wall!

I remember, usually, a normal man's expression when they see GV are unusually rich, ranging from face turning white, mouth twitching, crawling the floor to escape, vomiting blood. Yet, Ren Han is as cool as a cucumber, moreover still had the time to talk to me ?!

Don't tell me, he is not straight ??!!

Meanwhile in the middle of my absurd thought, Ren Han kept waving the headset on his hand, "Miss Bai, do you want me to unplug this thing so that everybody in the office can hear the activity in this room?"

I choked, clenched my fist. This is a threat! An obivious threat! Moreover, Leader can you please not speak in such an ambiguous way, don't you know that Rotten Girl cannot endure this type of "sensitive" speech?

Although VP Ren's office has excellent soundproofing effect, but if someone sticks his ear on the door then the effectiveness will be different.

Even if I'm stupid, I can also guess that Ren Han suddenly call me, an assistant editor to come to his office, it's going to create another new gossip like the previous "Big Boss fancies a secretary".

After I came into the office, Ren Han unusually asked for the door to be closed, obiviously there's some word that he wants to "quietly" discuss with me. So I dare to guarantee that outside Ren Han's office, there are countless ears sticking to the door right now.

If it's just talking – it's still alright, probably those who are eavesdropping can bearly hear out anything, but if right now Ren Han was to remove the headset, I cannot guarantee that once those people outside heard the "en.. en.. ah..ah.." moaning sound, they are not going to spread gossip like wildfire.

I'm harboring a grudge against this smiling guy opposite me, this is not so simple, Ren Han asked me to come and take back the USB, surely he has a plot.

"What do you want?"

After what I said, Ren Han beamed with pleasure.

"Xiao Bai, don't be so nervous. I, towards your type ..." Ren Han hesitated for a while, intentionally pointing his finger and looking at my body up and down, then said, " am not interested!".

I followed where Ren Han's eyes direction, moved my head down and found out that the place he kept looking at just now was actually — breasts?!!

His meaning is ..., resenting that my breasts too small, so not interested ?!

"You!!" My eyes were wide open, I started to think, to tolerate or not to tolerate?! A woman's breast is like a man's bedroom skills, it's a taboo that can not be violated. I'm fired up, riled up and quiveringly said: "VP Ren, I beg you, please don't tell other people!"

Well, I admit I don't have a backbone. Ren Han this bastard is pulling my pigtail, and also hurting my pride, but I still don't dare to get angry.

All because of my rice bowl. If everybody in the company knows that I'm an abnormal person who likes to watch GV, they will look at me as a weird person; and if this thing happens, I don't think I can stay in this company; if I can't stay in this company, then I will have to start finding a new job.

Thinking of the financial crisis, thinking of the talent marketplace there are so many excellent people around, all these gave me a big headache!

Therefore, when facing my superior, I suppressed my anger and humbled myself, implored miserably, "During my younger day, I was foolish and playful, got swayed by college classmate and watched "Round the Bend for 9 Days", on the spur of the moment, I got offhand and became a Rotten Girl ..... VP Ren, I'm wrong, I really am wrong. I can assure you that I don't have any problem with my sexual orientation, not the slightest problem on my character too, I don't have a dark mentality and I'm not a pervert as well. I absolutely will not be affecting the work in the company, I will work diligently!"

While I humbly repented, my heart was bleeding. Life as an employee is miserable ah ...! As a "Rotten Girl" employee, it'll be utterly miserable ah ...!

After a good while, Ren Han finally raised his eyebrow, smiling brilliantly, mumbled: "Xiao Bai, sit down."

I tremblingly sat down, for fear that the next sentence I will hear him say is, 'Go to Finance Department for severence pay.'

Ren Han said: "You don't have to be so nervous, be it AV or GV, it's personal interest. I as the Magazine Group's Vice President, just want to understand the situation, I won't make things difficult for you."

"Really?"

"Really." Ren Han nodded his head, showing a "Boss concerned about his subordinate" affection appearance. I had my doubts and really couldn't believe it, pondering if I need to say anything else, Ren Han got up from his seat, patted me on the shoulder and said, "Alright, there's nothing else, go back to Editorial Department and work."

I'm speechless ... is that it?

Why there is no threat? No extortion? Or hidden plot?

Ren Han raised his arched eyebrow higher, slightly squinting his eyes, with an evil smile and asked: "Perhaps you want to remain here with me to study and discuss GV together?"

"VP Ren, I will leave first." ...And if you really like GV, I have a lot in there. If can make you the handsome playboy turn into a Gay, then my "Rotten Girl" career can be considered successful.

Of course, I didn't dare to say out the last sentence.

The future is long ....

On the way back, as a matter of course, I received a shower of fiery stares. But the one that surprised me is that my fellow brothers and sisters from the Editorial Department were also looking at me with odd stares. And this also included our Leader Li Zi Ru. I remembered Leader most annoyed with girls gossiping, I wondered why.

Does this mean that I guessed correctly?

Ren Han is not a straight man, while he and our Leader ..........

The Pride Attacker vs The Queen Receiver, it's perfectly matched! As a veteran Rotten Girl, I actually didn't find out until today why the Editorial Department and Journalist Department kept having a tit for tat dispute, this is a total failure! Other people can't see the reason, why couldn't I see it? Obviously it's a treacherous love. On the surface Leader and Ren Han are rivals, when in fact, both of them love each other.

Ah !!!

Earlier I was still feeling disheartened, but the thought of this idea has brightened up my mood. To prevent this beautiful couple of having misunderstandings, and also to curry favor with Leader, I tried to please him by immediately explaining: "Chief, actually VP Ren asked me to go over just now to retrieve my stuff because he found it, and at the same time asked me about your situation."

"En." The leader nodded his head, feigning lack of concern while looking at me.

I knew it ...., actually Leader when you heard that Ren Han tried to find out news about you, you must have felt very happy, isn't it?

I continued trying to please him, "Leader, actually VP Ren is a very good person, we shouldn't always quarrel with Journalism Department, it will affect the unity of the company. You and VP Ren should love each other."

After I said that, Leader pushing up his gold rimmed glasses, suddenly smiled gently like a breeze, "Oh? So this is what Bai Ning, you actually think?"

I nodded firmly, but don't know why Can Can and Xiao Wei looked at me with a sympathetic look.

"So as to say, you think that towards Journalism Department, we have to care for each other and love each other?"

"That's right... that's right."

"This way then it will promote the unity of the company, and also both departments can cooperate better?"

"Yes, yes, yes."

Then, I heard la oud and clear, Leader was saying, "From your mouth to God's ears, so it's like that .... very good ... very good."

**(From your mouth to God's ears is an idiom expressing a wish that the desires of the person to whom the saying is spoken will come true.)**

"En?" I tilted my head, I didn't really understand the meaning of Leader's word, "Chief, what you are saying is —–"

I hadn't got the chance to say any more words, Leader's hand had heavily patted on my shoulder, "Bai Ning, coincidentally, our topic for this week is to interview the Director from Ministry of Transport, to learn more about the background of Alcohol Ban. And coincidentally VP Ren and that Director have some friendship, since you understand my feeling so well, and also want to let both departments cooperate with each other in a friendly manner, this matter cannot be done without you."

Looking at Li Zi Ru's eager expression, my heart of glass clattered and broke into pieces.

"Leader, you intend to ask me to seek for VP Ren's help, let him bridge the gap so that we can interview Director Zhang ?"

Isn't this the biggest joke!! We have snatched the main topic from them, yet want to turn around to ask them for help? What's the difference between this and stomping on peoples feet, yet still want the other person to pay for your medical fee?

"Leader, are you sure that you are not joking?"

After listening to what I said, Leader's handsome face suddenly turned ugly, "do I look like I'm joking? Bai Ning, you'll need to complete this task, or you don't even have to think about your promotion!"

After saying that, Leader turned around and went back to his office, leaving me there dumbfounded.

Seeing Leader had walked away, Xiao Wei and Can Can who wanted to say something earlier finally reappeared, patted my head to comfort me.

Xiao Wei: "Bai.....Bai Ning, you... you're.... stupid, why.... did you.... shoot....shoot your self in the foot?"

Can Can: "let me honestly tell you, just now when you went over to see Ren Han there, Leader has been premeditating to pull either one of us to find Ren Han for help. Who would know that before he could come out with a solution, you had offered yourself."

Xiao Fu sneered while flipping a magazine and said, "It's alright, even if she didn't walk herself into the trap, he will also find a method to cheat her into it. Who asked her to be the most stupid person in here?"

Can Can saw I didn't make any movement, she patted my face, worriedly said, "Bai Ning, are you alright?"

At that time, tears wanted to stream down my face.

Why am I always the unlucky one?


~Thank You for Reading, Please Comment Below~

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Get Notified When We Post!

* indicates required

Want to Buy Us a Coffee?

Become a Patron!

Suggest A Novel!

Name

Email *

Message *