Harry Potter - Golden Snitch

Friday, September 18, 2020

Chapter 3 - Fate wants to mock me?!

 Name : Ren Han

Position : Journalism Department Leader and Magazine Group Vice President

Gender : Male

Origin : Unknown

Age : Unknown

Character : Unknown

How he entered the company: Unknown

I, Can Can and Xiao Cheng from the Distribution Department, previously had a gossip session to discuss and observe this handsome guy who came out of nowhere, Ren Han.

What type of background does he have that the moment he came in, he's immediately holding a high position. And also breaking the company more than 10 years without any "Vice President" practice, stepping on small clouds, directly accessing into "Below one person, Above a million people" status.

Can Can rolled her big and beautiful eyes, pinched her chin and pondered, "I'm guessing maybe he's that Stingy Liu's relatives, probably a nephew or something like that."

"No, that's not it", Xiao Zheng shooked her head, "I heard Baldy Liu before marrying this current wife, had a divorce before. Could it be a Bastard?"

Sitting at the side typing was Xiao Fu a senior editor who hardly gossiped, turned his head and sneered, "the one born from the divorcee is the legitimate heir, the one born from the Mistress then it's the Bastard."

Xiao Zheng was startled by this info, suddenly realized, "then you guess, in the end, is he, Baldy Liu's legitimate son or bastard son?"

I curled my lip, "isn't it all the same meaning, but, are you guys very sure that Baldy Liu with his type of look can give birth to such a nice looking son?"

Everything all went quiet at the same time, including the typing sound that Xiao Fu was producing rhythmically.

This Ren Han comrade who immediately taken the Vice President post upon joining the company only needs one word to describe him: Awesome !!!

Porsche car, Hugo Boss suit, Gucci bag, but the thing that people most envious is still that handsome face.

We did some observation before, if Ren Han is really Big Boss' bastard son, then his mother is definitely not a Chinese.

Ren Han has a long sharp nose that makes us wonder if when he kisses his girlfriend whether he can reach the lips, and that pair of eyes that are always filled with smile, instantly smitten more than half the unmarried women in the company, that was until the day Vice President's hand injured.

Talk about Ren Han's hand injury, can be considered as one of the saddest thing happened in the heart of most women in the company.

One month after Ren Han joined the company, this person who has all – wealth and good looking, yet in his first month managed to signed an advertisement contract worth 300 thousand, directly shutting everyone's mouth including me and Xiao Zheng, we also started to have a little appreciation towards this Vice President, until ....his hand accidentally got injured.

On the first day of injury, Vice President Ren professing hostility, left the company very uncomfortably in a taxi.

On the second day of injury, a beautiful woman with wavy curly hair waited in the hall for half an hour, upon seeing Ren Han coming out, affectionately approached him, "Honey, you asked me to fetch you from work, but you come out so late, you're so bad."

Ren Han smiled brilliantly, embracing the Wavy Beauty's waist, waving his sleeve and left.

On the third day of injury, a sexy young woman with straight hair, smoking for half an hour in the hall, upon seeing Ren Han coming out, start to curse, "you're a dead man, asked me to fetch you, still came out so late !"

Comrade Ren Han didn't say anything but smiled, taking over the cigarette from Sexy Babe's hand and puffed it twice, embracing the Sexy Babe's waist and again walked away.

On the fourth day of injury, it was a young girl who seems to be a student, when she saw Ren Han coming out from that spacious Vice President office, with tears all over her face, cried, "I deliberately skipped lessons half a day to look for you, you actually abandon me outside for so long."

This time Ren Han didn't smile at all, straight away walked out the door, the Little Sister chased after him from behind, and also copying the Korean drama, she shouted, "Oppa, wait for me!"

A look of repulsion flashed across everyone's face in the office.

Thus, the fairy tale of 'A Prince Charming' had completely shattered.

Ren Han's reputation has been tarnished, as expected a handsome guy is not reliable.

And today because of one careless mistake, I actually have to sit in the Vice President's office.

Just now when Slime led me into Ren Han's private office, at the beginning I planned to leave after taking the USB. I hadn't had the chance to say anything before I heard Ren Han say, "Two cups of coffee. Thank you !"

Slime and I were stunned, however, Ren Han casually looked up from behind the documents.

"Sit !"

This one sit took more than 10 minutes. After Slime came to deliver the coffee, she was ordered to close the door. Therefore, the spacious Vice President office has become incredibly awkward. Even to breathe, I unconsciously had to breathe carefully. And yet that person sat opposite me, turned a blind eye, still burying his head behind a thick pile of documents.

Helplessly, I can only hold the coffee cup while shivering.

After a long time, Ren Han coughed out a sound and said, "Bai Ning, rabbit is your zodiac sign, right?"

Hearing that Vice President Ren finally open his golden mouth, I also seriously thought over the question, "no ah.... I'm born in the year 86, my zodiac is tiger !"

Eh ... eh ... But what is it got to do with picking up my thing?

After a bit of pondering, the moment I turned my head, only to see the other person holding his head, laughing till his shoulder was shaking.

"Since it's not a rabbit, why are you nibbling the paper cup?"

Ah??? I was still unable to give a response to him, Ren Han was squinting his obsidian eyes and faintly said, "from just now when coffee was delivered until now, you've been nibbling the paper cup, see, the edge has a cut.

Ren Han while talking, appallingly took the cup from my hand, as if was appreciating an artwork, slowly raising up the paper cup, "too bad, too bad ..."

"Vice President Ren, I'm sorry ..., I didn't mean to nibble your department's paper cup."

"It's a pity that you are not a rabbit."

Two seconds later, my logic told me that I'm being played by this playboy.

Clearing my throat, I decided to regain the situation, stretching out my hand and asked: "I heard Vice President Ren found my thing, where is it?"

Ren Han curled his lip upon seeing my action, "is this the way you take back your things?"

I kept quiet, according to etiquette, I had no choice but to humble myself, pretending to please him, smilingly said: "thank you Vice President Ren, can you give back my stuff?"

This time around, Ren Han without any hesitation, stylishly took out from the drawer, my most worrisome USB.

Seeing my beloved USB, my heart skipped a beat, even forgetting to take back my USB.

Don't tell me .... God wants to mock me? Has Ren Han seen the USB content?

At my opposite, Ren Han with a cunning smile, as if doing hypnosis, waving the USB said: "still don't want to take it back?"

I tremblingly stretched my hand out, too nervous that I even forgot how to pronounce the word "thank you".

"You've taken it back already, still don't want to leave? "

Ren Han slightly raised his voice. Seeing him behaving strangely, I just realised this is a place of wolf, tiger, leopard, cannot stay for too long. I started to move my legs to run away, but at the moment I opened the door, I heard the voice of the cute, handsome, brilliant and stylish Vice President Ren Han slightly sighing, "ah... I made a copy of the USB content !"

The door once again closed.

I was still standing at the same spot, legs and feet had turned numb, with a feeling that I have fallen into a bottomless abyss.

"What did you say ?"

I'm doomed...

~Thank You for Reading, Please Comment Below~

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Get Notified When We Post!

* indicates required

Want to Buy Us a Coffee?

Become a Patron!

Suggest A Novel!

Name

Email *

Message *