Harry Potter - Golden Snitch

Sunday, September 27, 2020

Rotten Girl 38.2 - Blind Date

Before heading out for the blind date, my mother called to advise me: Makeup must not be too thick, it should be natural and simple. Then she went on to share some advice from her experience on blind dates. First, if the meeting is too formal, it will make it easier to become nervous and the second is that even if you dress beautifully, the main thing is to leave a good impression on the other party. 

But after a long time of being together, there will inevitably be times where you will have no time to put on makeup, and little by little points will be deducted from your first impression. And then after you get married, if you always remove your makeup, but then you always dress up nicely to go out, your husband will inevitably become suspicious. 

So the best approach is to dress up naturally. But at this moment, I regretted not wearing heavy makeup to scare away the blind date sat across from me. After grandmaster Ren ordered the same cappuccino as me, he coldly said, "The plane arrived late. Have you waited long?"

A typical blind date opening remake, things have already reached this stage but I have still not left and I am not going to leave. So I could only follow up with Young master Ren, "Since when did you become the young master of a foreign company?" I clearly remembered that Ren Han's father was the president of an entertainment company and his daughter was a popular star under his own label.

Young master Ren cleared his throat and frowned, "My mother is half British and she later married into the Ren family. Therefore it is natural fo ALLE to gain a foothold in the Chinese market. She has been running the family business here."

No wonder, I suddenly thought. No wonder when Ren Han arrived at the company, the girls at the magazine company always used to talk about how his pointy good-looking nose and although his eyes were still black, it was not quite as dark theirs. So it turns out that it was because he was quarter foreign.

If I'm right, this foreign lineage is most likely related to British aristocracy. No wonder the stingy President Bai was willing to spend 20,000 yuan on a blind date. To be able to acquire such a son-in-law, even ten Bo Xi cannot compare.

I raised my eyebrows, "Mr. Ren doesn't need to explain to me."

Hearing this, Ren Han froze and looked up at me and his eyes flickered. We have known each other for nearly a year. I usually called him "VP Ren", when we were in private I called him "Ren Han" and when I was alone I called him "Demon King Ren", but I had never called him, "Mr. Ren." So Ren Han froze for a moment, obviously not used to me being so unfamiliar, then he said.

"Since it's a blind date, so it is necessary for me to be honest about my history."

Seeing Ren Han's calm and cool composure made me clench my teeth. This has to be a conspiracy! A total conspiracy! I don't know what methods Ren Han used to get my parents involved but perhaps using this 20,000 yuan to blackmail me into a blind date was his idea!

Moreover, Ren Han knows better than anyone else how this debt of 20,000 yuan came about. I now suspect that Ren Han must have known my identity as the daughter of the upstart Bai family. He pretended not to know and was playing for a fool back then at the company. If I don't get angry at this, then my level of self-cultivation is really powerful.

I helped back anger and crossed my arms and adopted his cold expression.

"Alright, are you done now?"

Ren Han frowned, "What do you mean?"

I scoffed but maintained a smile and said, "My history is very clear, I believe Mr. Ren already knows everything so I don't need to introduce myself again. Okay, the blind date is over." After that, I rose to my feet to leave. Ren Han saw this and quickly reacted and my hand and pulled me back, and this attracted the attention of everyone in the quiet cafe.

I gritted my teeth and whispered, "Let go!"

Ren Han's beautiful eyebrows tightened, "What are you angry about?"

The anger that I had been holding down for a long time explored and I glared at him, "What am I angry about? Isn't this a blind date? I have seen you and you have also seen me. You understand my circumstances and I understand yours, and I don't think we are a suitable match. There is no need to continue talking so can't I go?"

"Bai Ning --" Ren Han had more to say but I did not want to listen anymore. After thinking about how he had been playing with me for such a long time and thinking about that night, I clenched my fists. Bullshit! I shouldn't be angry, do you really think I am a pure little rabbit?

I clenched my teeth and warned, "I'm saying this for the last time, let go!"

Ren Han pursed his lips and seemed to be thinking about something, but he still did not let go of my hand. I closed my eyes and meditated for two seconds, thought over the consequences, then I looked down at the 3cm thick heels under my feet, took a deep breath, raised it and brought it down without any hesitation. Go die!


MiraiSaesang: LOL this dude is so lost..."What are you angry about?" Seriously?! He really can't be that clueless, right? 


Previous Chapter                  Next Chapter

~Thank You for Reading, Please Comment Below~

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Get Notified When We Post!

* indicates required

Want to Buy Us a Coffee?

Become a Patron!

Suggest A Novel!

Name

Email *

Message *