Harry Potter - Golden Snitch

Sunday, September 27, 2020

Rotten Girl 38.1 - Negotiation

Last week, when my father learned that I had borrowed money from my mother to settle my debts, he was very reluctant to let go of the debt. He personally drove his BMW to the front of her office. I was forced out like a rogue and made to listen to the carefully laid out repayment options that President Bai had so thoughtfully prepared and proposed in the car.

Option 1: Quit my job at the magazine company, go back to work for him in the Bai Group and repay the debt with my salary.

Option 2: Pay all 20,000 yuan within a week. Taking into account our blood relationship, he will let go of the interest.

Option three: Hand over Ultraman for him to take back to the Bai family house as collateral for the loan.

"Is there a fourth plan?" I asked blinking at him, pretending to be pitiful.

He is the father that gave birth to me, how did he think that I would not know? President Bai's negotiation method is to throw out a few unacceptable options to decrease the other party's confidence, to make them feel desperate, and then he will truly show you the "way".

Hearing this, the old man heartily laughed and then he pat my shoulder with a loving father's expression, "Naturally, you are my only child, how can I drive you into a dead end?"

"Then I ask dad to please teach me."

"Recently, the Bai group has been planning a long-term partnership with a foreign company, but the relationship isn't too good, there is no trust. It happens that there is a son in that family and so father wants to ask our precious baby girl to go help go take a look."

"Ah?" I responded, dazed with wide eyes, you want me to help you go take a look? This....dad, you properly have your own ruthless pair of eyes that got you all these riches! What exactly are you getting at with this roundabout speech?!

Seeing that I did not understand, the old man angrily said: "I'm just telling you to go on a blind date! If it's the right fit, we can be related by marriage! After all, this old father has nothing to talk about with you uncultured people." 

  o(╯□╰)o How did I end up with such a father?!

President Bai, I am at least have an undergraduate university degree. 

At that time because Devil King Ren was in my heart, I rightfully rejected the blind date and the negotiations failed. But now that my heart has been smashed to pieces because of Ren Han running off. I told myself that there is more than one road to Rome. I cannot go and hang myself over a sprained ankle. So I agreed to go along with the blind date firstly to settle my debt and secondly to help my old man. Anyway, it was just to take a look. When that time comes, if I don't like it, I'll just say a few words and drink a cup of coffee. I would be paid 20,000 yuan to drink a cup of coffee. Therefore, I thought it was worth it and agreed. 

Even up until the day of the blind date, I had still not received a single text message from Ren Han much less a phone call, so I turned off my phone is despair. I put on light makeup and then went to the coffee shop to wait for the blind date. 

As soon as I ordered my cappuccino, I heard the young girl next sitting at the next table gush to her friend, "So handsome, so handsome, look over there!"

Looking for some gossip, I followed her gaze, I want to look at the handsome guy! I like seeing handsome guys the most and it's better when they're in pairs. As soon as I turned my head, I saw a person with the face of a jaded crown, sharp eyebrows with a pair of bright black eyes that peer into a person's soul. The bangs were slightly irregular, but God seemed to have paid took great care here.

When the handsome guy stopped in front of me with his good-looking lips slightly raised, I could not get excited at all. When I wanted to see you the most, you ran away; Now the time I want to see you least, you just have to pop out to cause trouble. I scoffed and looked away from Ren Han's face.

Handsome my ass, still eat, and die like everyone else!

I lightly shook my head and did not say anything, but my mind was spinning a bit. If I argue with Ren Han here now, I will not only embarrass myself but it will also let him know that I really care about his leaving that day. Thinking about this, I turned around and put on a smile as if nothing had happened:

"VP Ren, what a coincidence."

I'll just treat that night as an accident. It's best for the young master of that foreign company to show up right now, handsome and confident, so Ren Han will die of frustration!

However, after hearing that, Ren Han stared at her intently. And after staring for a while, he comfortably sat down across from me and then laughed and smugly said/: "Unfortunately, I am your blind date."

  -------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------

MiraiSaesang: Hello~ I know it's been a super long time but life's been quite crazy, I'm still pretty busy now but I can do here and there... Honestly, I got motivated by YukkiMuch, she's my new translations partner. I got pumped watching her zeal and excitement in her work and so here we are! LOL So we have her to thank for reigniting my translator flame~😅...Go check out her project, 'A Match Made in Heaven', I'm really enjoying that story (1st one I've read in months actually). I'm sure you guys will really, really like it too. It has a pretty similar vibe to this story and 'Ambiguous Relationship' and Yuki's great! 

Check it out here: A Match Made in Heaven 


Previous Chapter                   Next Chapter

~Thank You for Reading, Please Comment Below~

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Get Notified When We Post!

* indicates required

Want to Buy Us a Coffee?

Become a Patron!

Suggest A Novel!

Name

Email *

Message *