Harry Potter - Golden Snitch

Friday, September 18, 2020

Chapter 37.2 - The Abandoned's Lament

Tianya Forum (End of the World Forum)

What does it mean if your company's Vice president avoids you after having sex with you?

1st comment: Congratulations, you have been abandoned.

2nd comment: Serves you right! Original poster, you this shameless mistress being abandoned is exactly what should be done. You are young, why do you want to destroy your Vice president's married life? Just for a promotion? A pay raise? Fortunately, you knew to hide your ID, otherwise, this old lady would have skinned you alive!

3rd comment: Previous comment, did you eat explosives? A single glance and you've already concluded her as a mistress out to steal somebody's husband. What if the OP was also a victim? Usually, this situation indicates that your Vice president has some misgivings about you, or maybe he finally grew a conscience.  OP, forget about it and start over.

**(OP = Original Poster)**

4th comment: For men sex and love are naturally two separate things. He is avoiding you, it's either because he is afraid you will expose him or afraid of you threatening him. Under what kind of circumstances did this happen? You didn't use any methods to force it, right?

5th comment: There is another possibility, OP you were not good enough, so your Vice president wants to return the product after a trial, hahahaha!

6th comment: Nowadays, little girls are so wild, aren't they? If it's not living off a rich man, it's going to work to seduce your company boss. Your Vice president is avoiding you, it's also for your own good. Don't be ashamed, you can still change your ways!

  ......

Looking down at the long list of condemnations of "mistress" and "living off a rich man", I burst into tears. I used my own mouth to pull myself down, why did I think of posting it? But if I didn't post it, who can I ask for ideas?

Can Can was on annual leave and followed Xiao Xiao on a romantic trip. Worm recently became pregnant and has rarely been online. The Chrysanthemum group...forget it, that is a legendary place for hungry women, I don't want to an experimental mouse tortured with questions. The Magazine company...Once this thing comes out, I guess I can pack up and leave.

After thinking about where to go, I stumbled upon this "Tianya forum" and it turned out to be this way. I stared at the computer and let out a heavy sigh, I have to admit, I have indeed been painted as a legendary terrible character. Based on my knowledge of novels, movies and TV series these days, I concluded that in general in these situations, it is the women who leave after XXOO for a variety of reasons.

But for me! In my tragic life story, it was actually the man who demanded for me to take responsibility and then he ran off, ah the shame, the humiliation! The most depressing this was that when other people's one night stands fall apart, they at least say something. I didn' even get a word...just a hearty dinner served by the hotel.

What is the reason for this?

I'm only as good as that? Other people earn at least a little money or even get something ought for them. Ren Han, that bastard actually only ordered me a meal, when it goes into a stomach won't it all just turn to poop? Therefore, extremely incensed, I plucked up my backbone and did not even see what the meal would look like and went home, completely sour.

After reading the comments again, I hopelessly fell on the bed, trying to make sense of things. From the beginning, I should not have put hope on Ren Han, he's someone just like Bo Xi from a few years back, a prince on a dark horse, also a Prince Charming....They are absolutely not the same at all. I was the one who willfully chased after someone this time. Instead of catching them, I fell tumbled and caused harm to myself.

Fortunately, this time, at least I didn't announce it to everyone, also did not run away from a marriage, so it can also be counted as saving our old Bai family's face. Also, I don't know how many women Ren Han has trained his skills on because it is quite high-leveled. Although I don't have any experience, I managed to make him gnash his teeth. This night, I really can't say who lost or who gained.

So, I suddenly became cheerful and picked up my phone and called my mother. As soon as she answered the phone, my mother roared, "You dead girl! You actually suspended your phone line! You think you can run away from your responsibility if you suspend your line? Let me tell you, your dad has requested an arrest warrant. He knows everything about the 20,000 yuan I lent you, so better hurry home and explain it clearly..."

I kept the microphone N meters away from my ears, but I could still hear her words clearly, I was speechless and my tongue was stuck, I have been falsely accused: "I've been poor recently, so I didn't have money to put on my phone bill ~" Actually, I'm sure this situation can be put on my mother. If not for my mother, my father would never have known about her borrowing me 20,000 yuan. What happened was, recently, my mother went out drinking with her friends. She came back in a cheerful mood and started rambling to my dad about how I was outside suffering about how I was up to my butt in debts. My father thought that I had greatly lost face for the Bai family and was furious. 

My mother had no choice and in turn, forced me to settle the debt. In the beginning, I hummed and promised to pay two times. But in the past few days, while the company has been on vacation for three days, I simply let my phone line go on suspension, even Emperor Lao Zi could not find me. What a joke, right now I'm leaving under someone else's roof, a huge debt of 20,000 yuan, how can they expect me to suddenly repay it? Only if the heavens fall down and the forests suddenly bow down.

**(Lao Zi/ Tze - Ancient Chinese philosopher and founder of Taoism/Daoism)**

When my mother had scolded enough, she asked, "So now you're willing to turn on your phone?"

I earnestly nodded, "En, if you will cover the cost, I will also keep the phone on."

"You! @ ¥ @ ...% &! @ #"

I put the phone on the side again, when my mother had shouted enough, I picked it up with a smile and said, "Old beauty, tell your husband that I agree with the repayment plan he suggested last time.


Mirai's Comment: LOL her parents are really something...


Next Chapter 

Hello, please use the "NEXT CHAPTER" BUTTON ABOVE to go the next chapter from now on...the bottom one, "Newer Post" will only take you to next post by date and NOT the next chap, so use above instead, thank you!

~Thank You for Reading, Please Comment Below~

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Get Notified When We Post!

* indicates required

Want to Buy Us a Coffee?

Become a Patron!

Suggest A Novel!

Name

Email *

Message *