Harry Potter - Golden Snitch

Friday, September 18, 2020

Chapter 37.1 - Midnight Poison

 'Midnight Poison', in Chinese known as 'Wu ye du yao', is a French perfume specially designed to increase the sexual appeal for women. It is called poison because this Midnight poison is like a black rose with sharp thorns, blooming with a deadly aroma. It is a dangerous and beautiful, making it impossible for men to resist.

In other words, this Midnight Poison perfume stimulates the male hormones, the most natural aphrodisiac. In the advertisement slogan's words, it is "fascinating and alluring, be overcome with the joy of each other's, an unparalleled fatal joy." Heaven knows that if I knew that this poison perfume was so effective, I would not have used it even if Can Can held a knife to my neck.

I blame my teachers for teaching us " be diligent and thrifty" since childhood...I have been destroyed by those four words.

What actually happened is that since I've been staying at Can Can's house, Ultraman's toilet habits have become disturbed since we've been moving around a lot. Either next to the sofa or under the bed, you can find his souvenirs everywhere. I discovered that every time Can Can cleaned up after him peeing, she would spray perfume on the area.

If you don't ask, you won't know. This perfume was actually a gift Xiao Xiao bought for her from France. Can Can felt that the perfume was too strong and so had not been using it, but until Ultraman found a use for it. I cried out in alarm at the waste of a good product, and so before coming out to the party, I also secretly used it.

Actualt, my original intention was simple, instead of Ultraman using it, it is better off being used by me. But I never expected that this poison would be useful not only for Ultraman, but also on Ren Han...

At this time, Ren Han was rubbing on my neck, making my heart jump around like a crazy monkey, my limbs were feeling soft, Ren Han breathed heavily in my ear, "Midnight Poison?" He paused for a moment and then he suddenly said, "Bai Ning, it is you that forced this."

After saying that, he heavily weighed down on me again, and I could not help but exclaim. But before I could make a sound, my lips were swept up and engulfed in a kiss. I am not a fool and could feel Ren Han getting more and more impatient, I understood what was going to happen next, but I did not have any thought of resisting.

The slid all the way down, and I could feel the Demon king Ren's claws slipping under my clothes and my body could not help shuddering. Ren Han paused and then murmured, "Bai Ning, don't be afraid." After saying it, it seemed in order to prove himself, Demon king Ren went back to my lips in a bid to soothe to the best of his ability, for a time, my brain went blank and I was unable to think.

All I knew was that Ren Han's body is very hot...

He kissed and bit until I was sore...

The air was too sticky, it was hard to breathe...

The clothes on my body were stripped off...

"Ah--" After the groaned escaped from my teeth, I realized how unusual the sound was.

"Bai Ning." Ren Han raised his head slightly, his eyes were fiery and deep, "Remember to take responsibility for me."

  ......

After we were done, Demon king Ren commendably showed his concern for his subordinates and carried me to the bubble bath. Because I was too tired, I didn't have the strength to resist; because my body was sweaty and sticky, I temporarily ignored Ren Han's evil deeds and was very happy to let him rub my back, so...therefore...

Cough, cough...In short, this bubble bath rook a lot longer than I expected. In the end, I couldn't stand it and fell asleep in the bathtub in someone's arms. Later, I didn't know how Demon king Ren washed me or even when he carried me back to the bed. All I know is that when I woke up again, the bed was empty...and the room was empty.

Ren Han left.

I walked around the room three times, and after confirming this information, my heart immediately filled with emptiness. My first thought that Demon king Ren played with his subordinates, and then...ran away...

I got dressed, and looked at the sheets and the streaks on it, and thought about how I was rolling around with someone a few hours ago...My face froze, ashamed, and my sane brain told me that running away did not match with Demon king Ren's personality.

While I was struggling on whether or not to call the other party. The landline rung first.

"Ren Han!" I answered the phone happily, but it was a polite female voice came over, "Hello, I am from the help desk. May I ask if Miss Bai is awake?"

My lips twitched and my irritation increased, "Even if I was not awake, you wake me with the noise."

The receptionist probably felt embarrasses and apologetically said, "I'm really sorry, it's because Vice president Ren ordered before leaving that we must wake you up before eight o'clock and bring you dinner."

I was dumbfounded, I thought it was quite thoughtful, was he worried that I'll be hungry? But then he left me alone? After such an intense exercise, I am really hungry. "What about Ren Han? Where did he go?"

"...This, I apologize but we are not sure. All I know is that Vice president Ren asked the front desk to help him book a flight ticket to the UK."

"..." He really ran away, oh my goodness, am I that scary?!


Mirai's Comment: Can't believe he bolted, wrong move dude...At least give her a heads up, nothing's THAT urgent, that you can't at least nudge and say, "gotta go" before skipping out...Dude, tsk, tsk, tsk...This went from bliss to abyss.

~Thank You for Reading, Please Comment Below~

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Get Notified When We Post!

* indicates required

Want to Buy Us a Coffee?

Become a Patron!

Suggest A Novel!

Name

Email *

Message *