Harry Potter - Golden Snitch

Friday, September 18, 2020

Chapter 36 - Accidental Digest

"What are you still doing? Come here!" The auntie impatiently waved at me. I was at a loss, a waiter nearby came up to me and nervously laughed, "I'm sorry, let me go give it." Then he grabbed the wine glasses in my hand and went to Ren Han and the auntie.

At that time, I realized that it wasn't that her eyes were not good, nor was she trying to provoke me, but it was that I was too talented - my black dress with small white sleeves was exactly the same as the waiter's work outfit. No wonder this great auntie thought that I was serving wine.

How could I endure this embarrassment? I stared at Ren Han with a resentful smile, but the other person did not even glance at me at all, not even out of the corner of his eyes, his eyes were completely and passionately focused at the menopausal auntie. I was so occupied, that it was only the waiter had gone a long way that I suddenly remembered that there was something wrong with the cocktail.

Originally, I just wanted to mess with Fat tiger. After all, we both grew up playing together. Even if I put something in his wine, and cause the handsome and dashing CEO to run about burning on the spot, afterwards he would just scold me and then drop it. But now, the tampered wine is in the hands of the menopausal auntie, in a split second, I became drenched with sweat.

By the time I fully reflected on the issue, the auntie had raised the glass to drink, and when I saw this I tearily ran to her front and shouted, "Stop--"

Because I was so excited, my shout was not only miserable, but my volume was also extremely high. Not only did the auntie get frightened and tremble, but everyine at the press conference turned their attention to us on the side. I wanted to burst into tears, why is it always me who is always unlucky every time?

The auntie calmed down and stared at me in surprise: "You, you...what are you doing?"

Auntie if you drink that cocktail, I will die. If I refute the auntie on the spot and grab the wine glass from her hand, I will also die. Either way, it is death. I spotted the Big Boss's often dim and unsightly face afar, and I silently calculated which method of death was better. In the end, I gritted my teeth and chose the latter.

"Ma'am, I'm sorry."

"En?" The auntie stared at me in horror, and before she could say anything else, I had stretched out my evil hand and fiercely slapped the wine glass out of her hand.

Dang! The glass sild out of her hand and fell to the beautiful marble floor and the light green cocktail liquid splashed on the groud. The distracted guests focused their eyes this way again. I lowered my eyes and realized that clearly I am very popular tonight.

The auntie was shocked and stared at the broken glass for two seconds, then stared at me and then shouted, "Oh my goodness, which department are you from? So rude, too presumptuous, too rude..." After the anutie finished her Nth, "too xx", I wondered, what I should say.

I hesitated and touched my nose, like an elementary school student who had done something wrong and sincerely repented, "Sorry, I just wanted to tell you that I had already drunk from this class, and I wanted to come over and switch it for you, but I was too nervous just now and so bumped into you."

"You were nervous? I think you did it on purpose! Talk, what's your name?"

I rolled my eyes, this great auntie's heart was completely inversely proportional to her measurements. She actually planned to get my name and department and was prepared to go to my boss to complain?

Ren Han, who had been silent the whole time, coughed and said, "Miss Shen, calm your anger."

I glared at the Demon king: Hmph!, I thought you were dumb and couldn't talk.

Demon king Ren glared back: You caused such big trouble, later on, I'll sort you out.

I glared and squinted: I am not afraid of you, and you are not my direct supervisor.

Demon King Ren squinted back: Let's wait and see.

Auntie Shen saw the two of us frowning at each other, and squeezed in between us with dissatisfaction, "Han, which department of your company is she from? She's so outrageous! She actually ruined our good conversation."

I shuddered with goosebumps when Ren Han smiled apologetically, "This little girl has just entered the company and doesn't understand the rules. Ms. Shen should not lower yourself to her level. I offer you a toast as compensation." When a glass of cocktails came over, Auntie Shen raised her eyebrows and charmingly took it, to save Ren Han's face she let me go.

The two clinked their glasses, "Cheers and then drained their glasses in one go. I was itching with regret, but then saw that Ren Han slightly frowned before drinking, and seemed to be very dissatisfied with the aroma of the cocktail. I thought: Don't tell me that this great Boss is a picky immortal, that even the cocktail is also poor quality to him, therefore young master Ren who is used to drinking the best quality is dissatisfied with this wine?

Ren Han hesitated but then went on to drink the wine, and immediately stopped and began to cough, and quickly said, "Excuse me", and pulled me out to the lounge.

  -------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------

The so-called lounge is actually what the Big boss arranged for distressed employees above manager level, they were provided with a room in the hotel. However, as far as I know, these rooms were actually acquired by the Big Boss as freebies when they were in talks with the hotel about cooperation. When he arrived in the room, Ren Han coughed his eyes out so much so that he was in tears.

I had never seen Demon king Ren look so uncomfortable. Even when he hurt his foot a while ago, when I accompanied him to the hospital to change his dressing. The nurse moved around a bit too aggressively, he only had on a slight frown when he was in pain, but now coughing his eyes were red and he was bent over. I was so horrified, I quickly poured water and pat his back.

It took about five to six minutes for Demon king Ren to catch his breath. Then he gritted his teeth and bit out the words, "Bai! Ning!" As soon as he said that, I froze in place. I could smell the eucalyptus oil from Ren Han's breath.

This...

I had no words, I turned my head and realized that I was in a very dangerous situation, and I wanted to run to the side but my feet were without bones. The Demon king was furious and his eyes looked like they could eat a person, "What did you put in the wine?"

I silently cried and now properly understood the reason.

If my guess is right, the astute demon king Ren, probably from the moment the waiter took the wine from me, he already got a clue from looking at the wine. So when the wine was delivered to the their hands, he subtly exchanged the wine that he thought was a problem with his own.

If I didn't rush out to do bad things, Ren Han could have just made an excuse and left the venue with the questionable cocktail, and everything would have been fine. I just rushed up and offended Auntie Shen like a bull. In order to protect me and calm down the angry guest, Ren Han gritted his teeth and drank the eucalyptus oil dosed cocktail.

Looking at Ren Han holding his throat, I felt guilty.

No wonder Ren Han frowned when he went to drink it...

No wonder he grabbed me and ran away as soon as he finished drinking...

No wonder he coughed the whole way...

No wonder...

I poked him with a finger, "Sorry, I didn't know-"

Ren Han cut me off, as he held his chest and said, "You're sorry, and that's it?"

"I didn't mean to, I wanted to-"

"It doesn't matter what you meant to do, what matters is the current result."

"I will..."

Ren han waved his hand and closed his eyes impatiently, "I don't like people to make empty promises."

I choked, this won't do, this is not good, what should I do?

Ren Han looked down at me and calmly said, "Bai Ning, you were making a show to get Qian Chen Jin's attention, weren't you?"

I was silent, and my heart suddenly sprouted a few happy flowers. Although these words did not sound normal, I can still smell the strong stench of vinegar! It seems that tonight was not a complete failure. With this in mind, I continued the game, "...Actually, Fat tiger and I have already known each other from long ago."

"Childhood sweethearts?" Ren Han squinted and then sneered, "Very good."

I was right. I was thinking of what else to say, when the top of my head was covered with a heavy shadow and my lips were seized as soon as I looked up. Like the previous time, I failed to live up to expectations and my head went numb, and my mind was instantly blank...I just wanted to use Fat tiger to irritate Demon king Ren, but I did not expect that the Demon king Ren was the typical active type, and he directly took the jealousy and conveyed it to me through a kiss.

Ren Han hugged me close and kissed me so deeply, I almost forgot to breathe. Then I felt a slight pain when he bit me while sucking on my lips, my eyes widened and I glared at him: Does Ren Han belong to the rabbit family? He actually bit me!! Black rabbit Ren Han saw my big eyes and dancing limbs, he then slowly licked my lips with his tongue, then laughed and let go of me:

"What are you doind with such big eyes? I didn't eat you."

I pushed Ren Han away and bounced to the vanity dresser mirror and almost broke down. Although my lips were only slightly red and swollen, Ren Han and I fled the venue together under the eyes of everyone, and when I return my lips became swollen. Anyone can fill in the blanks.

I picked up something on the vanity dresser and threw it. Ren Han did not dodge in time, and his forehead was hit right in the middle. With the sound of it falling, I realized that the thing I threw was a small hairdryer. In a flash, Demon king Ren's forehead became bruised and his expression was as dark as the bottom of a pot.

I exclaimed and rushed over and at the injury on my toes, "I'm sorry, is it painful?"

Ren Han did not even want to give me a cold Hmph this time. he knocked my hand off and said in a resentful manner, "Don't touch me."

My hand froze in the air, I was embarrassed beyond words, Ren Han was really angry.

I carefully moved to Ren Han, bit my lower lip and apologized, "I'm sorry, I was just worried about going out and other people seeing."

Ren Han's eyes were quivering, I couldn't figure out what he was thinking, but he clenched his lips and did not speak.

I pitifully went to sit next to Ren Han, "I was just playing with you just now. I didn't expect that the hotel would be so unethical, to actually put a deadly weapon like a hairdryer in the room!"

"..." Demon King Ren still ignored me, and I continued on, I poked at his shoulder and said, "I was wrong, don't be angry, turn around let me see if you're badly injured? Or should we call 120?"

**(120 = Ambulance in China)**

Ren Han's body was obviously trembling. I saw that the bad joke was coldly received. I poked him with my index finger, "Well, I'll admit. In reality, I and Qian Chen Jin have nothing going on. You saw how he just hurt me like that, I just wanted to get back at him with the cocktail, who knew tha-"

My words were not yet finished, Ren Han turned back to a beast and pressed me down on the bed, the series of actions were done in one move. I was left lying there on the bed, blinking stupidly, Uh~ What's going on?

"Bai Ning..." Ren Han's black eyes got deeper, and he no longer gave me a chance to run away and leaned down. After a long kiss, my head was too empty to think. Ren Han paused for a moment, and his hot breath gradually moved from my ear down to my neck.

The tip of his tongue seemed to brush my skin, and Ren Han asked, "Bai Ning, did you use perfume today?"


Mirai's Comment: Whooo! Things are definitely heating up!...What do you think? Will they or won't they? ... 

~Thank You for Reading, Please Comment Below~

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Get Notified When We Post!

* indicates required

Want to Buy Us a Coffee?

Become a Patron!

Suggest A Novel!

Name

Email *

Message *