Harry Potter - Golden Snitch

Friday, September 18, 2020

Chapter 35 - Vinegar Test

 Childhood playmate is one who even though they strip down naked in front of you, it would not arouse your normal desires.

This sentence is my most sincere evaluation of Fat tiger.

In fact, as early as in junior high school when I read Li Jiugui's verse of "youths playing together riding bamboo stick horses will eventually arrive on the bed and get young plums", I and Fat tiger reached a consensus for the first and only time: Li Bai certainly did not grow up from childhood with this playmate, this story is definitely fictional!

I have never understood why so many novels and TV series described childhood sweethearts as romantic, pure love. Actually, when I was three years old, I saw Fat tiger with a snotty nose chasing after Jiao Jiao next door and was beaten to a pulp by Li Er Wa next door. At the age of four, I went with him to play in the river bank, and accidentally lost my underwear and had to go home bare bottom, and I vowed to ignore Fat tiger after that. At the age of five, I caught a glass bottle full of caterpillars and poured them on Fat tiger, then ran away and climbed up a tree, he tried hard but in the end, could not climb up.

The so-called childhood playmate is the one who knows all your awkward incidents and shortcomings. He knows how many failed confessions I have had, how many times I have cheated, and even the secret of peeping on handsome bathing guys in junior high. I can't even count how many others there are, anyway, it is absolutely impossible for me to be tempted by a creature like Fat tiger.

At this very moment, my thoughts were racing. I want to kill Fat tiger in front of everyone. On the side, Fat tiger was still talking non-stop, "Why would I deceive you guys? Silly Ning really grew up with me. When she was a child? How could she be so quiet? If she was not climbing a tree or fighting with a buy. Oh, oh, once time, we went swimming in the river together..."

"Qian! Chen! Jin!"

Fat tiger looked forward and raised his eyebrows, "Bai Ning, it is you who forced me."

I held my forehead and deeply regretted it. I was wrong, I was really wrong - on life's complicated road of twists and turns, I was beaten by fate again, to explain it is a long story.

Originally, this sunday the Missouri winery officially entered the Chinese market and held a grand press conference. As a co-organizer, the Big Boss required all employees of the magazine to work overtime unconditionally. And, of course, Ren Han, who swept me out of his house was no exception.

Can Can came up with the idea that to find out if Ren han is really jealous, the method is very simple: add fuel to the fire, on the day of the press conference, let me and Fat tiger pretend to be very much in love. If the Demon king eats vinegar again, then it will be clear, additionally, there is the fun of teasing, so it will be a bit fun.

I followed Can Can's advice. The day before the news conference, I spent 500 yuan to buy a low-cut black short floral dress. According to Can Can, although my face is very round and there is some fat on my stomach, but overall I am not bad. After wearing the short dress, it is pretty good, and all the delicate contours are on display. Because normally I always hang around at home and don't go out, so my skin very pale, and will match well with simple crystal heels, pendant necklace, pearl earrings, my whole person was indeed excuding a lot of confidence.

But what makes me very dissatisfied with this ensemble is this round neck is very low cut. Although I have confidence in my body, I still couldn't get used to not wearing a small white vest. I thought that this would be enough to attract the eyes of the demon, but when I arrived at the venue, I realized that I was wrong.

Incredibly wrong.

The hotel lobby was magnificently decorated because of the press conference. In addition to the long decorative banner hanging on the wall with the words, "Missouri Winery China's listing press conference", it looked like a cocktail party. It did not lack tender and beautiful women is flashy dresses.

Sexy and charming, low-cut and bare-legged women.

Therefore, in this group of swallow, I found myself inconspicuous, with no effort, I saw that the Demon king Ren was surrounded by a group of women, twirling a glass of red wine in his hand and talking. Because he was standing still I was not sure whether his leg was better or not, but tonight's Ren Han did have enough charm to attract many ladies. he was dressed in a simple black dress suit, white shirt, black hair, the simple dress up was enough for his handsomeness to shine.

While I was standing there looking at my sweetheart in a daze, Fat tiger took the initiative to go forward. Can Can quickly gestured for me to follow, I remembered the plan for tonight and quickly held Fat tiger's arm and walked into the venue. At the press conference, Fat tiger had a leading role, so naturally, when I strolled in next to him I attracted a lot of eyeballs.

I smiled and pretended to be elegant and lightly scanned the crowd, I finally saw Ren Han's indifferent eyes, okay, very good, let's watch and see how this will unfold.

Xiao Zheng, Xiao Zhi and the other queens of gossip were very interested in what was going on between me and Fat tiger. So I quickly rushed over to talk with them, and naturally, the topic arose.

"Ha~ Xiao Ning, you are looking so beautiful tonight, before old Xian said that your growth was stunted, but now it seems that the goods were hidden."

I laughed and prepared to be modest, when I then heard Fat tiger laugh and said, "Hey - what kind of goods can she have? Is it not the dress that is well-made. Hey, were did you rent it?"

"..." For a time, there was a long stretch of silence.

I put a hand over my mouth and grinned and saved the situation, "Fat tiger ge likes to make fun of me, I hate it!"

After I finished saying that, I took the initiative to raise the energy. It is rare that Xiao Zheng and Xiao Zi are so dedicated and were not scared off at all and continued to gossip. "Fat Tiger ge? Is this President Qian childhood pet name? You knew him from before?"

I laughed, "I don't know how long it has been, about twenty years."

"Childhood sweethearts?"

"Innocent playmates"

"Ah! President Qian, you came back from abroad to marry Xiao Ning, right?"

I accompanied them to joke for a while. I immediately developed the rumor from "I used the beauty honey trap to hook handsome Qian" to "President Qian came back from thousand of miles away to pursue me." As I was acting I was secretly watching Ren Han who seemed unphased in a corner, drinking. I was getting so anxious that I completely missed the increasingly unsightly expression on Fat tiger's face.

After a long time, I remembered that it seemed that Fat tiger had reminded me of something beforehand. Don't call him "Fat tiger" in front of outsiders, and I had already violated it and turned it into a fiasco.

The topic slowly spread, and the gossipy women focused their attention on Fat tiger.

"President Qian, the story of you and Xiao Ning can be made into a drama. What kind of animal do you think Xiao Ning looks like?"

"Cat."

"Ah, is that right? A cat is very cute and very docile."

Fat tiger smirked and corrected, "That's not it, I meant that she and cats are very good at climbing trees.

After hearing that, I jumped but it was already too late, Fat tiger sinisterly smiled and said, "I remember that this girl used to fight with boys and before they could attack her she would climb up a tree. There was no one in our class who could climb up a tree faster than her.

I was dumbfounded and tried hard to turn the tides, "Oh, Fat tiger ge -"

My words were not finished when Fat tiger continued on, "You guys still don't know, right? When she was young, she used to like senior high school students, and actually climbed the wall to watch them bathing."

  ......

  ......

Life, if everything goes according to plan, is still not called life?

However, my life also seems a little too sad. I originally wanted to be in the middle of the news in the press conference, and let Demon king Ren eat vinegar, but now the vinegar was not achieved, but it also turned into a broadcast session of my awkward past incidents.

Outside the hall, I immediately grabbed Fat tiger's collar and couldn't wait to chew up this piece of meat, "You are a big bastard. If you talk about past events, then I will also not be too polite!" We're in the same boat, he knows my secret, and I also know his and can joke too.

Unexpectedly, Fat tiger after hearing that laughed and arrogantly said, "If you want to talk, be y guest."

"You--"

I hadn't finished talking yet and Fat tiger had already turned and walked in. With one foot through the door, he slightly turned back, "We're just like this, always picking at each other. No matter how you look at it, it is really like a loving couple!"

Threat. That was an obvious threat! So, it actually turns out that Fat tiger saw through my plans already to use him to make Ren Han angry. Unexpectedly he beat me at my own game, can this be counted as revenge? What stupid bamboo stick horse, rotten bamboo horse, this old mother is not doing it!

I went to the hall and glanced at Ren Han who was talking intimately with a woman in a red dress. That auntie looks like someone who was already having menopause. Her dress was slit to expose the thighs, and the chest was exposed, showing half of it all. At this moment, the menopausal auntie was unintentionally or otherwise swaying the dress and teasing in front of Ren Han who was sitting down to talk. In such a position, as long as Ren Han just glances to the side a little bit he will see the whole scenery.

I silently bore the flame. On the other side, Fat tiger and the Big Boss were toasting. Looking at the two people who were about to empty their glass, I sneakily went to the wine table, and found two green cocktails. The Big Boss and the client's wine was almost finished. As a member of staff, shouldn't I give the two glasses of wine? HOHO.

With this in mind, I looked around and saw that no one was looking at me and quietly fished out my secret weapon fro my bag - eucalyptus oil. I'm afraid that today the news will be that the atmosphere was not good, it was stuffy with a headache. Eucalyptus oil, now this thing has played a big role.

Anyone who has used this medicine knows that this eucalyptus oil is green, and can't be seen in the green cocktail. Just that, the taste will be very different~ Dead Fat tiger, you meddlesome person I will let you see me do a good thing, let's see if I don't kill you!

After doing the bad deed, I subtly put the eucalyptus oil back in my bag, and walked towards the Big Boss while holding the glasses. I heard people shouting: "That round face, send the wine over."

Because the sound was directed towards me, I subconsciously looked left and right. In a split second, I heard the other party's voice call again three points louder, "Hey, I'm talking to you!"

I stared at the source of the sound, it was the menopausal aunt, and the demon king behind her was staring at me with a face shrouded in mystery. I subconsciously looked down at my costume, what do you mean? I should send wine over? Do I look like a waiter?

Auntie, are your eyes really bad or do you want to provoke me?


~Thank You for Reading, Please Comment Below~

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Get Notified When We Post!

* indicates required

Want to Buy Us a Coffee?

Become a Patron!

Suggest A Novel!

Name

Email *

Message *