Harry Potter - Golden Snitch

Sunday, November 8, 2020

Rotten Girl 40.2 - Hello from the Other Side

Originally, this day's XXOO was an accident, so Demon King Ren hadn't expected this advancement. So in the end, even if he was reluctant, he still had to leave to work. Most likely, he saw that I was asleep and did not want to wake up, so he left a note, and as a result—

I couldn't sit still anymore, I gathered my mind and dialed Ren Han's number. 

"Brrrr..." After a long wait, I was worried that Ren Han would not answer the phone, but unexpectedly, the phone was picked up quickly, but what surprised me even more was that the other party was actually a woman!

"Hello?"

I was stunned when I heard the woman's voice. I didn't know what to say for a while. I was thinking of hanging up the phone when the female voice sneered, "Bai Ning, talk!"

When the other party spoke like this, I immediately felt that the voice was a bit familiar, that sneer...

"QiQi?!" I exclaimed, holding the phone as I jumped, "What about your brother? Why did you answer the call? What happened to him?"

Qiqi laughed even more strangely when she heard the words, "Do you still know my brother? What can happen to him? Isn't it just being cruelly stepped on?"

I was silent and apologetically whispered, "Then...Where are you? I'll come to find you."

Qiqi paused and raised her voice: "Crematorium, you angered my brother to death!"

After that, the call ended and I was left speechless as I listened to the "beep" of disconnection. What should I do? I looked at Bo Xi next to me and I almost cried out. I estimated that the likeliness of Demon King Ren forgiving me is as likely as Bo Xi suddenly waking up. 

As I was reeling, the phone rang again and I clenched my teeth and raised my phone to see: Demon King Ren.

I tremblingly answered the call, ready to be scolded by Qiqi again, I went, "Hello?"

"Where are you?" Hearing the calm baritone over there, my heart stopped for an instant, and then I bit my lower lip and recovered, "I..." I was about to say the word "hospital" and then I looked at the person in front of me, Bo Xi, and changed my words, "Are you still near the coffee shop? Does your foot still hurt? I want to... come over and see you."

After the last sentence, I felt embarrassed. Who was the one talking just now? It must have been a puppet. Fortunately, there was only one living dead person in front of me, otherwise, I would have been so ashamed that I would hit my head on the wall.

Ren Han's attitude also left me unable to gauge the situation, he paused before saying: "Huaxi Hospital, come here."

......Is it still the case? I did not know whether to cry or laugh, it was actually the same hospital.


MiraiSaesang: LOL A short walk of shame~...How convenient ðŸ˜‚😂

Previous Chapter       Next Chapter



~Thank You for Reading, Please Comment Below~

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Get Notified When We Post!

* indicates required

Want to Buy Us a Coffee?

Become a Patron!

Suggest A Novel!

Name

Email *

Message *