Harry Potter - Golden Snitch

Thursday, September 17, 2020

Chapter 58

 I cautiously asked: "Can you let me... touch it?"

"No." Wu Min Jun said without hesitation.

"..."

I ignored him and reached out and touched it carefully. Although it was separated by clothes, I could still feel the heat on my hand, and the faint movement that I felt actually shocked me.

"It's fun..." Carelessly, I said that out loud.

Wu Min Jun slapped my hand off and turned over with his back facing me.

I corrected: "No, I meant... not fun."

Wu Min Jun still ignored me.

I said, "Don't lie down like this, it'll be uncomfortable, lay back, I won't move."

Wu Min Jun: "Forget it, let's sleep."

I saw him suddenly become good-tempered and was a little surprised. Astonished, I asked: "Not angry?"

Wu Min Jun cheekily answered: "In any case, you will be pregnant in the future."

I: "..."

I was a little embarrassed, and said: "You are thinking too far... "

Then I indignantly added: "Well, in that case, I will look for Situ Youqing to let you give birth to the child."

Wu Min Jun:" ... "

I looked at Wu Min Jun's stomach and thought it was unfair, why do women have to suffer so many things?

For example, monthly bleeding, pregnancy, such as having a child, and also pain during the first time...

...cough, although as a man, Wu Min Jun has already suffered two of those...and I, for the time being, have not suffered any...

I suddenly had a thought and told Wu Min Jun that night: "Wu Min Jun, in the future, you really want me to be pregnant...?"

Seeing that I took the initiative to mention being "with child", Wu Min Jun was very happy: "What?"

"Why don't we think of a way to change back, then you can help me get pregnant? You have a lot of experience for sure!" I happily said.

Wu Min Jun smiled and said: "Yun Jiao."

That smile was too kind.

**(LOL he's so happy about her wanting his child that the diss flew right over his head?)**

Me: "..."

"When I return to my body later...I will make sure to get you pregnant on the first time... for sure." Wu Min Jun said smiling brightly, and then slightly leaned forward, probably wanting to kiss me, but after all, I was in Lu Lu's body, as he got closer to me, he stopped and then sighed with a complex expression.

I laughed happily, it seems that it was quite good to have Lu Lu's face.

However, this person Wu Min Jun, there's nothing he cannot do, so I closed my mouth and did not voice this thought, as when it comes to things like this, I always lose, this time he only barely withdrew because of Lu Lu's face.

The next morning, when breakfast was brought up, Wu Min Jun began to vomit, I looked at him initially finding it entertaining.

Wu Min Jun was tired, vomited again and then holding his nose sat down, his eyes were sluggish and his face was expressionless.

I couldn't bear it and picked up some yangmei and gave it to him. He sighed, took it and was about to eat it, but that resulted in him vomiting again...

**(Yangmei is a fruit, also known as the Chinese strawberry)**

I was tired like him, called for Pingyang and asked her: "Your morning sickness is this bad? What should we do?"

Pingyang looked Wu Min Jun who was breathless and looked like he was about to cry and said: "No, it's not bad, except for greasy things I can eat other things."

Wu Min Jun looked at her with no expression, but I felt the killing intent in his eyes...he couldn't eat anything, not even at lunch, in the afternoon, the situation was a little better, he finally stopped vomiting, but he still felt ill. I was also anxious so I called for an Imperial doctor, the doctor said it was not anything serious, and that he just needed to drink some medicine.

Wu Min Jun heard the word "drink" and almost vomited on the doctor's face.

Pingyang came over in my body and saw that Wu Min Jun was still so uncomfortable and was worried: "Royal brother, you are too much! You have not adapted to it yet...?"

Wu Min Jun: "..."

I think that in his heart, he must have accumulated a lot of hate, definitely... I hope it will not affect the child in the stomach...

In the evening, I was lying on the bed with Wu Min Jun, and Wu Min Jun took the initiative to talk to me about "Mother and child" related matters: "Yun Jiao, do you remember your mother?"

I honestly answered: "I don't remember her at all. I was so young, at a time before I could remember she was awarded death by my royal father. The reason seemed to be because she was suspected of having an affair with a guard, it was later found out to have been false slander, but my father had not managed it well."

Wu Min Jun glanced at me and said: "I don't remember either " 

"..."

His mother died in childbirth, him remembering it must feel horrible...

Wu Min Jun said: "I just suddenly realized, you women getting pregnant and then having to struggle for days and night to give birth to a child, if it's too difficult...then you could die during childbirth...it is unfair."

I was really moved to tears, was this really Wu Min Jun?? The selfish, self-righteous, self-important Wu Min Ju who never cared about the feelings of others?!

I stared at him thinking that it must be true that being a mother can really change a person!

Wu Min Jun continued: "So, fortunately, I am a man."

"....."

Whatever, I couldn't be bothered with him. I got up and sat down on the bed.

After a while, I saw Lu Lu carrying Pingyang secretly flying over. There was still an hour left until we can change back, but to be honest, the situation was very nerve-racking as we don't know who will become who.

If there was another mistake, that will be too sad.

One hour soon passed, and I had the same feeling as last time. Pingyang shouted: "I feel so strange!"

I asked: "... Didn't you feel it last time?"

Pingyang said: "Pregnant women get tired easily, so I slept very early."

I: "..."

I always thought that this was just an excuse...

The feeling of being pulled was getting more and more obvious and stronger. I closed my eyes and quietly felt, then came the feeling of comfort as before, knowing that the switch has happened, I quickly opened my eyes and looked around and found that I didn't see my own face!

Great!!!

Happily, I stood up and turned around and found that I really have recovered my body.

This sense of familiarity after being separated for a long time ah...

Then the others opened their eyes one after the other, Pingyang happily exclaimed: "It is my own body, it is my own!"

Lu Lu nodded.

Only Wu Min Jun still closed his eyes.

I was puzzled and approached him: "What's wrong with you? Wu Min Jun..."

No response.

I was worried: "Wu..."

Before I could get two words out, Wu Min Jun suddenly opened his eyes and looked straight at me, then reached out and hugged me.

Pingyang shyly said: "Royal brother, don't be so impatient..."

Wu Min Jun smiled at her saying nothing, and then used his qingqong skills to fly out through the window with me in his arms, I looked at him in confusion.

Behind him was the dark starry sky.

Oh, I think I have a hunch and know what was about to happen... this night, in one room.

The next day, several palace maids came in to pack up and replace the beddings, a young palace maid secretly shot me a look and smiled. I looked at the small red mole at the corner of her smile, I did not know whether or not I should silence this witness.

~Thank You for Reading, Please Comment Below~

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Get Notified When We Post!

* indicates required

Want to Buy Us a Coffee?

Become a Patron!

Suggest A Novel!

Name

Email *

Message *