Harry Potter - Golden Snitch

Thursday, September 17, 2020

Chapter 28

I couldn't stand it anymore, so I leaped out to stand beside Wu Min Jun, watching as the two big iron pieces tightly closed: "You, you... did you start all this with this idea in my mind?"

Wu Min Jun lazily replied: "No, but after he pulled out the whip, I decided to."

Wu Hao... Why did you make yourself so easy to tease? I sighed silently in my heart, and suddenly I noticed something was wrong, so I looked at Wu Min Jun: "That's not right, is it not because you misled him?"

Wu Min Jun ignored me, he touched his chin and said: "Let him stay here first."

I: "How can this be done? Even if the two countries engage in war, the representatives should be safe and sound, not to mention the fact that Xi country and Bei country are currently under the pretense of peace."

Wu Min Jun said: "I know. He will go back after the wedding. Now just tell his people that he is staying in the palace because he likes the Xi Emperor. Anyway, this time, I don't want to see him."

I am worried: "Won't he starve to death inside?"

Wu Min Jun thought about it and said, "You can throw something to him at regular intervals."

"Why me when you're there?!" I said angrily.

Wu Min Jun said to me: "This woman changes really fast. Did you not like him before?"

I wanted to burst into tears: "You also said that if it weren't for you, he would not become like this."

Wu Min Jun dismissed my words by saying: "It is clearly his and his father's own problem, I have nothing to do with it."

I thought about it and thought that what he said was correct. I could only sigh: "His father is definitely not good to him, otherwise how can he make him a "tempter"?"

Wu Min Jun pulled the corner of his mouth: "It's still a fun 'tempter'."

The two of us left, and there was still the whip in Wu Min Jun's hands. I looked at the whip and thought about the tacky appearance of Wu Hao, and couldn't help but feel a little worried: "Why are you bringing the whip?"

Wu Min Jun glanced at me and said, "No choice... can't just throw it away casually."

I agreed: "That is true."

Wu Min Jun looked at me and smiled: "What are you worried about?"

I quietly said: "In fact, there is nothing, just... I suddenly thought of the injuries on your body, thinking it would not be that you really have this hobby..."

Wu Min Jun: "..."

"Rest assured, I don't." He said flatly.

I knew that because I mentioned his injuries, he was a little unhappy, so I changed the topic: "The representative of Nan country is coming, I wonder who it will be."

Wu Min Jun thought for a moment and said: "I'm guessing that it'll be Liu Liang."

"Liu Liang?" I wondered. "This name is a bit strange, and how come it feels a bit familiar? Ah! Liu Shan..."

**(The name seems to have to do with a play on words, "Liu Liang"= leave well, while "Liu Shan"= stay well...so the fact that his name seems to imply sending him off and now he's here as an envoy seems a bit...)**

Wu Min Jun smiled: "The name is like that, but it should have nothing to do with him. He is the son of Nan country's TaiFu."

I was suspicious: "Should?"

Wu Min Jun did not answer, and just shook his head and walked forward.

Not long after, I saw Liu Liang. This person looks ordinary, very normal. There was nothing worthy of speculation. As for the name... it was just a coincidence.

Of course, in actuality, I didn't have much energy to manage others, because the sensational marriage between Wu Min Jun and I was imminent.

***

On the day of the wedding, there were so many things to do, such as various salutes, going to Taimiao, worshiping the heavens, and enshrining in the records... there were a lot of things, but since I basically zoned out through it all, I don't remember very clearly.

Looking at Wu Min Jun, his eyes were cloudy, his attitude had an air of seriousness, and his posture was rigid, obviously, he had it worse than me.

It was busy the whole day, until midnight, finally, we...

...could enter our nuptial chamber.

Having said that, I have to mention that when I was still... when I hadn't switched with Wu Min Jun, as a deep-hearted romance fan, I had read quite a bit about the nuptial chamber.

The most used expression was "turn over red waves", but what does this phrase mean? I didn't understand at all. I only know that as long as the red waves is overturned, then the two people will count as true couples.

**(The "turn over red waves " phrase in Chinese is "红被翻浪" - "Hóng bèi fān làng"...this most likely refers to the shedding of virgin blood on the first night...either that or it's the tossing in the customary red bedsheets Idk LOL)**

Following the bridegroom officials, Wu Min Jun and I both entered the bridal chamber and drank the nuptial wine. After the other messy rituals were finished, only two of us were left inside. I should thank Wu Min Jun for being an emperor, or a not-so-approachable Emperor because it was said that folks must tease the bride when she enters the bridal chamber. If anyone can come here to do that, I will raise the cup in my hand to them.

Wu Min Jun himself was very relaxed: "Come help me remove the phoenix crown."

I was a little nervous and said, "Do it yourself!"

Wu Min Jun: "...If I could do it, I wouldn't ask you."

I nervously walked behind him and looked down. Sure enough, after removing the phoenix crown, there were still a lot of pins used to hold up the hair. I was shocked, this was more troublesome than mine, so I had to be patient and help him remove the pins one by one as I said, "You had to be very careful when walking, right? Otherwise, it would have been very painful for your scalp."

Wu Min Jun said without anger: "You also understand... I really never thought that when I get married I would be a bride, wearing the phoenix crown ...ah ...this is truly suffering your hardship for you."

I awkwardly said: "Actually, even though I am royalty, it was not likely that I would wear a Phoenix crown - who would have thought I would marry an emperor?"

Wu Min Jun thought about it and said, "That is also true... but the Bei Emperor is not too old, maybe he could reluctantly accept you."

I did not hesitate to poke a pin in his head.

Wu Min Jun: "..."

"This is your head!"

I wickedly said: "It is yours now!"

After we finished removing the Phoenix crown, we both removed our outer heavy garments. We were now only wearing our innerwear. Facing each other like this, I was suddenly a little embarrassed: "Wu Min Jun..."

Wu Min Jun was still combing through his hair with his hands, and he did not lift his head, "Hm?"

I felt even more embarrassed: "You... should know about sexual intercourse, right?"

"..."

Wu Min Jun was taken aback: "What sexual intercourse? What a messy word...why? "

I said, "Since we are in the nuptial chamber..."

Wu Min Jun interrupted: "Oh, don't worry, I know, I can teach you."

I crashed: "I'm not saying that!"

I still understood quite a bit... I suspected he was not proficient at all!

"What is it?" Wu Min Jun frowned.

"Just..." I became more embarrassed. "Actually, hey, I have seen a lot before, ah, in a book. That when men and women get married, they all have to "turn over red waves", and they all say the groom is to lead...I, I have no experience."

Wu Min Jun: "..."

We looked at each other, and there was no expression on his face. I got embarrassed and said: "However, since you are experienced and can tell me..."

Wu Min Jun: "Hahahahahaha....!"

I:"..."

"Always laughing!" I was annoyed.

Wu Min Jun excitedly said: "'Turn over red waves'?! Have you made a mistake... Are you swearing? Cough... I have to ask, do you know what goes on between a man and woman?"

I shook my head: "How can I know...?"

Wu Min Jun touched his chin and said: "In fact, it is very simple, that is, the two of us rolling together in the quilt, and our bodies covered with the quilt."

Then he pointed to the hundred, sub-thousand grandson quilt: "Look, is the quilt not red?"

I groaned and said, "So this is it..."

But it was a bit puzzling: "Why would you want to roll around? Also, cover with the quilt? Is it not hot?"

Wu Min Jun: "This is a rule passed down by the ancestors, as for the reason... probably because it is auspicious."

I nodded. "That could be true... but like this, will there be children after?"

Wu Min Jun: "..."

"?" I blinked and looked at him.

Wu Min Jun's face scrunched up, and the color changed too: "That, it's not very clear, it should-"

I was a little surprised: "What to do? We can't have children."

Wu Min Jun finally couldn't help it, and he rolled on the bed with the quilt, laughing.

I:"..."

Although I didn't understand why he was laughing, I was still a little worried: "Always laughing... You - how do you roll around with the quilt?"

I, I must join...

Wu Min Jun finally managed to stop laughing, wiped away his tears, and looked at me silently: "Yun Jiao, I will tell you something."

"?"

"Everything I said just now is all fake."

"......"

Seeing my forehead frowning, he hurriedly said: "What's the matter? You don't need to think about it so seriously, but must show that you are a pure girl, there must ....."

He reached out under the quilt and pulled out a white cloth: "There must be blood on this cloth."

I was now very confused: "Is this going to be used for menstrual bleeding?"

Wu Min Jun: "...No... In short, there must be blood. The woman will bleed on the first night."

In fact, there was no real information in his sentence, but I don't know how, I suddenly understood a lot, and I thought of how whenever I woke up in the morning, Wu Min Jun's body always became very strange, I understood it now.

I blushed and put the piece of cloth on Wu Min Jun's face: "Rogue!"

Wu Min Jun: "..."

"How come I am rogue again...?" He looked like he wanted to laugh again.

I covered my face and didn't talk.

Wu Min Jun laughed and laughed: "Oh ~ your understanding is still quite high, um, natural talent, natural talent..."

I:"..."

Who wants to be a natural talent in this area?!

I was very annoyed.

Wu Min Jun held the white cloth and raised it: "What to do with this? When the time comes in the morning the palace maids will pass along the news that Princess Changyi is not pure...I may not be able to control it."

I quickly said: "How come?!"

Wu Min Jun smiled and took out a dagger - it was the one I used to try to assassinate him. He was really abnormal, on the wedding night, he still had it on his body. It seems that he came prepared: "Cut your hand?"

"I am afraid of pain..." I hid my hands and shouted.

Wu Min Jun took back the knife and said: "Cut my hand?"

That is my body...

"I am afraid it will scar..."

"..."

"..."

We became speechless.

Wu Min Jun suddenly moved the dagger and rolled up the sleeve on his arm: "I'm really doing it..."

"...Stop!" I yelled.

Of course, in the end, We had to cut Wu Min Jun's - the hand of my own body.

According to Wu Min Jun's words, this had to be the case: "Forget it, let's cut your hand, anyway, I am not afraid of pain, as for it scarring...you are married to me, what are you worried for?"

I thought about it and thought that what he said was very reasonable, so I complied.

Wu Min Jun softly cut his hand and dropped some red blood on the white cloth. I was scared to see the cut, but Wu Min Jun acted like it was nothing, I quickly applied medicine for him and bandaged it.

When these things were finished, we collapsed on the bed ready to sleep. It felt a bit weird, even though we have been sleeping a lot together over the last few months.

But this night was a little different. I closed my eyes and turned my back to Wu Min Jun, and after falling asleep, I had a dream that was not really clear.

In the dream, I became myself, and I seemed to be a lot more beautiful, and Wu Min Jun had also changed back. The two of us don't know how but we fell back into the secret room and were also drinking like before, eventually, I drank the last bit of wine, and Wu Min Jun rushed over to me and kissed me to grab the wine in my mouth.

But here is where it started to become different from reality. I pushed Wu Min Jun, but he did not budge.

Then it became fuzzy. Anyway, I don't know what was going on, I could only watch the two people stay in the same position as two stone statues kissing in a mist.

Although I had a dream, I slept well, but when I woke up in the morning, I changed my mind - because I clearly felt that the pants were wet.........

I woke up Wu Min Jun.

Wu Min Jun was obviously sleeping very well too, squinting impatiently: "What? You don't have to get up early today, wake up later...go back to sleep."

I said awkwardly: "That..."

"?"

"You...or say me..."

"?"

"like..."

"If you have something to say, say it!!!"

"It seems like bedwetting!!!" I closed my eyes and steeled my heart, screaming loudly on the inside.

Wu Min Jun: ".................."


Mirai's Comment: LOL These two are hilarious together...but oh my goodness, how embarrassing - she had a wet dream >_<)

~Thank You for Reading, Please Comment Below~

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Get Notified When We Post!

* indicates required

Want to Buy Us a Coffee?

Become a Patron!

Suggest A Novel!

Name

Email *

Message *