Harry Potter - Golden Snitch

Friday, September 18, 2020

Chapter 15 - Error Pay Error

 Ito-Yokado, 4th floor

A woman was holding on a man's arm and crying bitterly, "Please don't, really don't want to."

The man smirked and tried to shake off the woman and condescendingly said: "Did you really think if you say don't want to then that means not doing it?"

The sales counter Auntie was watching the commotion while working and she excitedly clicked her tongue and said: "So long since I have seen a young couple fighting. Looking at the situation, should be the man has a mistress outside and doesn't want the wife anymore. The wife no matter what still wants to retain him, so sinful oh..!"

The salesgirl beside her agreed and nodded her head, "But this woman is very persistent, holding on to the husband's leg and not letting go."

Over there the "Young Couple" war continues, and the woman and the heartless man mentioned by the Auntie and Salesgirl were exactly — me and Great VP Ren Han.

I was holding onto Ren Han's hand and my crying sound getting louder when I saw him getting closer and closer towards the Canon counter.

"Don't want, don't need, really don't need, VP Ren please let me off, I really don't need you to lend me any more money. I promise you, after two days I will definitely provide the camera."

Having heard what I've just said, Ren Han slightly stopped and turned around to pat my head, with a look of doting on a small kitty, he said: "You don't have to be so polite with me, I still can afford to bring out a few tens of thousand. With our kind of relationship, is there a need for all this politeness?"

I kept quiet, all my emotional energy has been depleted.

This kind of relationship.

Such a hidden ambiguous word, no one will imagine that the fact is our relationship is actually creditor and the oppressed worker.

And the meaning of the Great VP Ren's word is: Since I've lent you ¥10,000, I don't mind lending you more money, like that you'll have to pay more interest.

I gritted my teeth and tried my best to plunge myself on him, no matter what I can't give up. After a while, I finally thought of a perfect excuse, "Please let me off on the consideration of Ultraman."

Ren Han smiled so brightly and with a concerned look said, "It's exactly because of Ultraman that I must help you. Only if you live better, able to keep your job then Ultraman will be able to live a better life."

The Salesgirl was surprised upon hearing this words and said: "After such a long talk, it turned out that it's actually the woman who had an illicit lover, and surprisingly the lover object is Ultraman."

The sales counter Auntie was stunned, "Who is Ultraman? Is he famous?"

The Salesgirl angrily said: "You don't know Ultraman? How did you mingle around? Isn't he Obama's Brother!"

It's like getting struck by lightning, I'm so angry that I really wanted to hug Ren Han and kill him by smashing his head onto the sales counter. Just when I was in a deadlocked situation with Ren Han, suddenly I heard a peculiar woman voice from the side.

"Ren Han!"

Me and Ren Han looked back together, when I saw the beautiful woman's vicious gaze on me, I unconsciously released Ren Han's hand. That beautiful woman was about twenty-eight or nine years old, even though she was looking at us with a smiley face but her eyes were sharp.

"Long time no see —" Beautiful woman was crossing her hand on the chest with a playful looking her face.

Ren Han paused for a while then said, "Indeed it's been a long time. Today I come to find Xiao Qi to look at a camera, didn't expect to see you here."

Beautiful woman stunned, she stared at me and said: "Mr. Ren, why don't you introduce her?"

I haven't got the time to say anything, Ren Han had already patted me on the head, swooped down to hug me and said: "Oh, Bai Ning let me introduce you, this is my college classmate Li Zi Shuang, we were in the same faculty as Xiao Qi. Zi Shuang, are you looking for Xiao Qi to buy camera as well?"

Dazedly I raised my head up and I found out that at this moment me and Ren Han were face to face, his handsome face was brimming with a happy smile and apparently.... our posture was a bit too ambiguous.

"I ——"

The words I barely began, Ren Han hugged me even tighter, so tight that I couldn't speak any more words.

"This little girl is a photography enthusiast, but then a few days ago behind my back she actually bought me a birthday present using the money to buy a camera, that's why I told her that today I'm going to buy a camera for her, but she keeps on rejecting. Zi Shuang, you came at the right time, help me to persuade her."

After saying, Ren Han pushed me forward and I almost fall into the beautiful woman's bosom. After looking at the beautiful woman and the treacherous Ren Han, I thought of my own situation so I sullenly said, "I don't want a camera."

At this moment, beautiful woman Li Zi Shuang was not much better than me, her flawless beautiful face was annoyed till it turned greenish white, extremely beautiful. I thought about it and I thought that I should say something to comfort the beautiful woman so I said:

"Auntie, don't be angry. When you get angry, the white powder on your face will fall off."

In an instant, the beautiful woman's face looks even uglier.

"Ren Han, Big Master Ren, not bad, really not bad. So creative ah... other people give diamond rings, you surprisingly give a camera."

"It's to adapt to someone's taste, isn't that right... Ning Ning?"

I was terrified and shivered with cold by the last two words, looking at these two people's expression, roughly I could guess that it should be "the old lover bad break up", therefore I might as well to beat someone at their own game, I pulled Ren Han, acted obedient and said: "I think what the Auntie said is correct, camera is not substantial, we better buy a diamond ring!"

Having heard what I've said, Ren Han curved his eyes, "Ning Ning, you're so cute, if we buy a diamond ring, then how about the wedding ring that we've just ordered two days ago?"

I was speechless, and when I didn't know how to answer, the beautiful woman at the side gloomily laughed and said, "Last time, I always heard you, Ren Han say that you wanted a flash marriage, I didn't expect it to be true."

"It's my honor," Ren Han didn't finish saying his word, he suddenly hugged me into his embrace and said, "Actually we had registered our marriage, we're just short of doing the wedding ceremony only."

After hearing these words, I supposed that Li Zi Shuang was deeply hurt by these two words "wedding ceremony". But then she actually smirked and said: "Is it? Then let me congratulate you, I'll buy this camera and consider it as a wedding gift for you."

Three seconds later, my soul returned.

"Really?"

"Since that's the case, Miss Canon over there, I'll trouble you to get me one SLR camera model EOS 5D Mark II. Beautiful Sister, you don't just stand there, quickly go swipe your card!"

"Ren Han, your fiancé is really .... very cute!"

This time around, the Feng Shui wheel has reversed, the Great VP Ren was stunned.

Women can be impulsive devils, sly monsters and hypocritical creatures.

At the shopping mall entrance, I'm perfectly satisfied holding on to the Canon SLR Camera, even if die, I won't let it go.

It's so easy to con a woman's money. Just now that whatever Shuang, at one glance you'll know that she's Ren Han ex-lover. Looking at the new lover smiling, the ex-lover feeling sad. She'd gotten so angry that she actually said that she would give me a wedding gift. Wahahaha... you want to give, how can I reject? I'll return the camera at home back to the company and sell the new one on Taobao, if not ¥10,000 at least I can earn ¥8,000.

Such a good deal, why would I reject? Only a fool will reject and an idiot will dodge. Anyway, it's Ren Han's classmate, in the future let him return this favor. So, with this in mind, I didn't hesitate to accept this wedding gift, and quickly bought the Canon camera before the beautiful sister regretted it.

So it's true there's a saying, Despite the difficulty on the road, the future is always bright!!

Looking at Ren Han who always had that ashen face, I was feeling very happy! Young child, you want play with this Old Lady? That whatever Shuang is a fool but I'm not.

How can it be so coincidental, he forced me to go buy a camera, and his ex-lover also come to buy one? Moreover, this shop is opened by their friend? So there's only one truth: This treacherous Passive Ren Han ganged up with his old classmate to swindle the Beautiful Shuang in the store and then dragged me along as an extra to put out an act to annoy the ex-lover.

As for the kind of purpose, probably there's two: One, to let her completely give up and stop bothering him. Two, to make her feel jealous then it'll be easier for Ren Han to win her back and do OOXX. Anyway regardless of which purpose, that treacherous Passive Ren Han is using me as cannon fodder to act. Since it's acting, it's not too much for me to want to have some reward, right?

With this in mind, I held on tightly to the camera in my arms and then acted stupid and said: "VP Ren, your old classmate very nice person!"

The other party sneered, "Really?"

"Of course, but she seemed to have misunderstood us."

"Really?"

"Mmm, next time you see her, remember to thank her on my behalf and explain it clearly oh ..!"

"Really?"

I nodded my head and was about to repeat it again, when I heard Ren Han's cold voice from the top of my head, "Since it's a wedding gift, shouldn't I have half a share?"

I was shocked and subconsciously grasped tightly to the camera, with a vigilantly looked at him and asked, "What do you want?"

Ren Han looked at me and raised his eyebrow, "I'm hungry."

"Ha???"

"I said I'm hungry, don't you understand Chinese?"

I kept quiet, so you actually want me to treat you eat. I looked down at the ¥10,000 baby in my arms, I happily said: "VP Ren, what do you want to eat? Tonight, I'll treat you."

Treat you to a meal in exchange for a camera which cost more than ¥10,000... this business worth it.

Ren Han held his chin, contemplating for a while before he said: "Dinner so early?" After saying that, spontaneously his eyes veered to the cinema across from us. I was surprised, this damn exploiter also wants to watch a movie?! But luckily the most expensive and impressive 3D movie "Avatar" is no longer showing, it can be considered as little comfort to my poor wallet.

"VP Ren, how about before we eat, I treat you to watch a movie, okay?"

This time around, Ren Han finally smiled with satisfaction, "Since it's so boring, I will reluctantly agree."

After saying that, a certain shameless treacherous Passive led the way into the cinema, making me who followed behind him so angry that I gritted my teeth.

Hey... hey... hey, what has the world become, to actually want a woman to treat him to watch movie! Huh??? But then... wait ... go shopping, watch a movie, eat... how come today's program ... the more you think about it, the more it feels like a date?


Mirai's Comment: LOL this MC is hilarious, she quickly grabbed the opportunity...did not give him the chance to decline...I'm sure someone from the company would have seen them hugging or even worse heard their conversation ...

~Thank You for Reading, Please Comment Below~

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Get Notified When We Post!

* indicates required

Want to Buy Us a Coffee?

Become a Patron!

Suggest A Novel!

Name

Email *

Message *