Harry Potter - Golden Snitch

Friday, September 18, 2020

Chapter 12 - Unexpected Mishap

 I heard the sound of the closing door behind me, my mind was subconsciously telling me to hide in the corner.

Should be unlikely, right? Big Boss is forty plus this year, although to say he's old enough to be my dad is a little exaggerated, but to be my uncle is absolutely fine. He shouldn't have any idea towards a little kid like me, right?

I focused my eyes, rearrange myself to stand straight and seriously said: "President Liu, I came to take the camera, the reception is about to begin."

Big Boss heard me, thoughtfully nodded his head, "That one doesn't matter. Xiao Bai ah... basically today I'm here to wait for you, there's something that I want to discuss with you."

I frowned. What's the matter that has made Big Boss to personally come to the hotel and wait for me? Overall it feels a little bit strange. While pondering, my brain couldn't help but to keep flashing a piece of news — "Ignorant girl got cheated to go on a business trip, at night in the hotel gets assaulted by the boss" and "Blinded by money, an executive assisted the boss to lure a young girl"

Anxiously I said, "President Liu, let's talk about it tomorrow in the office, I'm currently in a rush."

I wanted to escape afterwards, but it was too late. With a sudden big stride forward, Big Boss turned around to counter-attack me and I had fallen into his strong forceful evil clutches.

"Ah... President Liu, I don't do that type. Although I want to get promoted, want to pay off my debt ASAP, but I really don't do this type of things."

"President Liu, please spare me, other than bad breath, I also have body odour, definitely not as good as Can Can or Slime from Journalism Department as well as Pretty woman Xiao Zhi from Administration Department. I heard that recently she's getting a divorce, at this time if you tried to take advantage, it will definitely be very easy."

"I .... I am definitely not suitable to be fancied."

If I could say that before Big Boss headed towards me, I might be having some delusion, but at this moment I'm completely in despair. Unexpectedly, the decent Big Boss is a Beast. Sob...sob...

"Bai Ning, if you have something to say, say it nicely, don't scratch my face. I just want to talk to you about Ren Han, not going to do anything to you. Can you please release my arm first, it's going to get dislocated. And you also stepped on my foot."

After listening to this, I was shocked upon discovering the posture between me and Big Boss. Erh... it seems that probably .... I am the one who has more of an advantage. At this very moment, Big Boss was merely holding on to my wrist, while I actually was stepping on him with both my feet, one claw brandishing his face while the other claw tugging his arm.

Pitiful Big Boss, on his face, has appeared a few strips of bright and glorious scratch scars, while his feet were somewhat limp already.

I released Big Boss, then while touching my nose I muttered, "I'm sorry, I'm a bit nervous."

President Liu was starring at me resentfully, with an expression of "if sorry is useful, what's the use of police" said: "Youngsters nowadays really are too impulsive and exaggerated."

I kept quiet, this thing cannot completely blame it on me, who ask Boss when he speaks not to speak clearly and right away just grab!

I tried to divert the topic and said: "President Liu, just now you said want to talk to me about Vice President Ren?"

Big Boss patted his head, "If you didn't say it, I almost forgot the main matter." After pausing for a while, only then Big Boss returned to his normal state. With a cunning smile on his face, said: "Xiao Bai ah... this afternoon I've heard gossip in the company."

Upon hearing that, my heart filled with a buzzing sound.

Company gossip ... can't be so fast, right? Even Big Boss already knows that I raped Ren Han matter? If this is true, who knows maybe just now when I was scared witless against Big Boss, he was also secretly being vigilant towards me, this Female Wolf.

Big Boss with an "experienced person" look on his face, patted on my shoulder, "I'm not going to ask you about the process. I only want to ask you, is it true?"

I was having a tangled emotion, I can't deny nor admit, and only Big Boss' sinister laughing sound reverberated in the room.

After a long time, I said, "President Liu, things aren't as exaggerated as what people spread. Me and VP Ren, uh...uh..., only —"

I don't know how to express my words, while I was wondering on how to phrase it, Big Boss interrupted me: "The process is not important, the important part is... Bai Ning, did you really bring down Ren Han?"

Looking at Big Boss' eyes filled up with expectation, I touched my chin and pondered: Oh.. anyway things have spread till it's like this in the company, even if I jump into the Yellow river, I still couldn't wash it clean, GV things can't be exposed, might as well let the error be. With this in mind, I resigned to nod my head.

Subsequently followed by quiet silence.

Big Boss suddenly burst into sinister laughter and excitedly dancing and gesticulating for joy.

"Well done, it was greatly well done! After so many years, I've just found out that Ren Han this smelly brat also has a nemesis, also has a woman that he can't handle."

"Ren Han ah..Ren Han, never thought that you will have a day like today, no matter what, I can say that I'm an elder who's been watching you grow up from a small kid, and moreover you are now my staff, however, you've always had a cold temperament, showing an aloof face. Didn't expect it ah.... didn't expect that you also have a time of defeat! At this moment when I think of the time when I asked you about Bai Ning matters, you had that black looking face, I right away felt so.... so... happy!"

I sat on the edge of the bed, looking at Big Boss who has turned crazy, sadness and happiness occurring at the same time.

What kind of person is this ah...! Because he was dissatisfied with Ren Han's attitude, coincidentally found out as long as he mentioned my name, Ren Han will right away feel very very uncomfortable, so tonight purposely assigned me here to be the little servant? President Liu, you really have an evil preference for hobbies.

I cleared my throat, Big Boss realized that he was in a state of disgrace, immediately readjusted himself and seriously said: "ke...ke.. Bai Ning ah—currently you're applying for a promotion right? That VP Ren has been very busy recently, maybe will frequently need you to be transferred  to help out, you work properly, one month later straight away promote you one level up, how about it?"

After listening to these words, my eyes immediately turned into star shapes, wagging my tail, I said: "Really?"

Big Boss adjusted his clothes and said, "Of course it's true."

I touched my chin and thought, Big Boss wants me to help Ren Han, obviously wants to use me to make him feel depressed, it seems that there is no harm to me. Therefore —

Deal!!

I shook hands with Big Boss and smilingly said: "Deal."

With this experience, now I finally have a deep understanding of what it means helping tyrant Zhou in his oppression.

**(means helping bad people doing bad things)**

Blessed are the evildoers. Thanks to the assurance of promotion that Big Boss has given me, even if I knew that the other party is using me, I still had a good mood throughout the whole reception. But apparently, my dear friend who was with me didn't think like that.

After the reception, the drunken Ren Han couldn't drive, so had to wait for a taxi with me at the hotel entrance. And the atmosphere of flagging down a taxi process was rather depressing.

VP Ren stared at me and sneered: "Bai Ning, aren't you supposed to explain to me as the person implicated about the phone call incident?"

I smiled sweetly and said: "VP Ren, you can't blame me. You should know that the things that you've asked me to do can't be leaked out, but then Sister Xiao Zhi has indeed seen both of us at the hotel, so I can only lie."

With an innocent look on my face, I spread my hands, but I was howling with laughter in my heart. Luckily I'm smart, earlier I thought of countermeasures.

Upon hearing that, Ren Han had a smile that can enchant people on his face, "Oh?"

I nodded my head, "VP Ren, I'm also very innocent."

Ren Han's smiled attractively, "So? You had profited from a disaster, accidentally found out that President Liu wants to use you to oppress me, make me depressed, then you nodded your head agreed with him to follow me everywhere?"

My eyes widened, did Ren Han have a supernatural hearing? How did he immediately know that I had agreed with Big Boss that no matter what I will follow him like a small tail?

Upon seeing this, Ren Han sneered and said: "Bai Ning, have you heard that cleverness may overstretch itself?"

I was shocked, "What do you mean?"

"Just now President Liu asking me to bring you along with me running business errands for a period of time. After one month, he will immediately turn you into a Journalist."

I simply felt that there were three lightning strikes above of my head, in a flash splitting the sky to hack open apart my soul. I only hate Ren Han for taking GV file to threaten me, asking me to be a spy, so I wanted to use the rumors and take advantage of it to fight back. But never thought that what I did had harmed myself. Big Boss unexpectedly is so cruel, wanted me and Ren Han to oppose each other day and night!

I hadn't had the time to say anything when I heard Ren Han said coldly: "Bai Ning, you're very smart. you know that I hate those rumors, so purposely want to deliberately sway around me to provoke me? En? Very good, very very good! Bai Ning, wait till you enter the Journalism Department, see if I don't give you trouble!!"

In this world, the most miserable thing is to have offended your Superior. And I was so unlucky, I exactly offended the narrow-minded Superior Ren Han.

There's a tragedy every day, today's is extremely high.

~Thank You for Reading, Please Comment Below~

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Get Notified When We Post!

* indicates required

Want to Buy Us a Coffee?

Become a Patron!

Suggest A Novel!

Name

Email *

Message *