Harry Potter - Golden Snitch

Thursday, September 24, 2020

CF 47 - Ant Skit Episode 2: Now Dubbed "THE ANT!!" + Other's Misery = Glee

🐜: Hello, I am now the commentator for Circumventing Fate...this was the brib- 

Author: *Ahem* πŸ˜‘

🐜:πŸ‘€...I mean a new beginning for us all...

(Above excerpt from chap, "Escapade" 🐜 commentary)

FarahW fan letter response: I love it..I'm officially your fan Mr Ant πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ ummm...is that your name?

**Author in office reads fan comment**

Author: Does he have a name?

Lei Xing: *shrugs* How should I know? 

Author: You spent so much time drawing him, how rude!

Lei Xing: Well, you created him...how incompetent!

🐜: I'm right here you know πŸ˜‘... *standing in front of the door*

Author: Ah, there's our star! Come, come...sit.

🐜: I came to discuss the sala-

Author: Ah, your fans would like to know your name.

🐜:😳 Fa-fans? Really?

Author: Yes, they all love you, You are on the way to the top! No more foraging for the Queen, YOU will be the QUEEN!

🐜: Ah, I'm a guy...

Author: Irrelevant! Can you see your name on the billboards, covered in bright lights, gold plated, the crowd all screaming for, for -...Ah, what's your name again?

🐜: *Still starry-eyed* Bo!

Author: Bo? Bo, Bo...What's that short for?πŸ€”

🐜: Borentious!

Lei Xing: πŸ˜‚

Author: *glares at LX*smiles at🐜* ...The Crowd all screaming "ANT!!"

🐜: But my name is -

Author: You are "The ANT" - The one and only, it has power!

🐜: Power?😳

Author: Yes, you are THE ANT! 

*Author walks 🐜 to door*

Author: I can see it, you are going places, "The ANT" just imagine it, now out you go to rest, while I work on paving your way to the top, "THE ANT!" 

*Author pushes 🐜 out, closes door and sighs*

****

Later that day in the lounge~

OTHER'S MISERY = GLEE

🐜: Basking in other people's misery doesn't pay

Lei Xing: I wasn't basking... and I'm always freaking miserable anyway so let me have this, okay?! 😀

🐜: Fine then...finding joy in other people's misery doesn't pay

Lei Xing: It was funny...the others were also finding it funny.

🐜: Which others?

Lei Xing: Xiao Ting and the others.

Xiao Ting: I was miserable...I am telling you, she's upto no good, but no one ever listens to me πŸ˜”.

Lei Xing: -_-)...okay, the emperor found it funny.

🐜: Ah...oh here he comes.

**Lei Xing jumps up and about to πŸƒπŸ»‍♀️ when πŸœ bursts out laughing**

🐜: 🀣🀣You're right, it is funny, very funny ...

Lei Xing: πŸ˜‘

Xiao Ting: Hey! Don't make fun of my jiejie! It's not funny 😠

🐜: If she can laugh at other people's misery, why can't I laugh at hers?...Also, isn't he your brother too? Shouldn't you be defending him as well?

Xiao Ting: *pouts and mumbles* Mind your own business.

**Lei Yong opens lounge door and enters and slouches down on a chair**

🐜: Well, you look haggard.

Lei Yong: πŸ˜’

**Voices outside door**

Tung Mei: Oh, Xing jie's not here.

Jun Kai: *raised eyebrow* I didn't ask you that...

Tung Mei: Either way, she's not here.

Jun Kai: Okay, move.

Tung Mei: Why do you want to go inside?

Jun Kai: How does that concern you? Move. πŸ˜’

**Sounds of some struggle outside** LX quickly runs to join Lei Yong under the table**

Lei Xing: Move over!

Lei Yong: There's not enough space for two. Find somewhere else.

Lei Xing: There's nowhere else, you find somewhere else!

Lei Yong: I was here first!

Lei Xing: You led them there!

**Struggle ensues under the table** 
**Door bursts open**and the struggling duo outside roll in**
**At the same time, struggling duo under table fall out in the open**
**Four pairs of eyes stare wide-eyed**

🐜: 🀣🀣🀣

Xiao Ting: There's nothing funny here. πŸ˜’

🐜: Trust me, there really is...

Xiao Ting: πŸ˜’Later when you need someone to plead on your behalf again...don't bug me. *Gets up and leaves*

**Empress dowager enters as XT exits**

Empress Dowager: Oh good, you're all here...I baked a cake. *happily shows everyone her creation*

Jun Kai: Xing er', there is something important you have to see. *quickly walks up to LX and picks her up*

Lei Xing: Oh okay, yes it is very important...Sorry, we need to go now *compliantly follows JK towards the exit*

Lei Yong: Ah, your majesty. I also need to see to that thing as well. *Quickly gets up*

Jun Kai: We don't need extra people 😠 *says dismissively as they exit the doors**

Lei Yong: No, It is very important that I be there *grabs TM* Tung Mei, you need to be there too. I apologize, your majesty. **bows to dowager and quickly follows after Lei Xing and Jun Kai, pulling Tung Mei along, who happily follows**

Empress Dowager: *😟 looking at the door* Oh, so no one's going to try it?

🐜: Ah, ignore them...they are all weird people.

Empress Dowager: Do you want to try it?

🐜: Ah?...*πŸ‘€ at dowager's imploring face* I, I guess I can try a slice.

Empress Dowager:πŸ˜ƒGreat! It's a new recipe *puts cake on table and opens drawer for cutlery*

🐜: You seem to have really gotten into cooking

Empress Dowager: Well the oven is a thing of wonders...It makes things so much easier, so I've been experimenting a lot lately. *chuckles* It's fun!

** Empress Dowager puts plate with slice in front of πŸœ**

Empress Dowager: Enjoy! *smiles and watches πŸœ *

🐜: Thank you. *hesitantly picks up fork* πŸ‘€ looks at door*

<br>

πŸ“’πŸ“’ MiraiSeasang's Notes: I wanted to mention, that while the 🐜 skits are done on a spur of the moment, they do have some relevance to the actual storyline, in that they give some hints on the story... also I should mention that the 🐜 skits don't necessarily follow the same timeline of the main story...

...Bottomline, the 🐜 skits contain hints on the main story...I'll give an example, the last few skits, LX has been running or avoiding a certain someone/people, she normally gets a notification on her phone and then runs off...which means she has a lookout(s)...

...Then in this skit, "Other's misery = Glee", Tung Mei blocks the emperor (JK) in front of the lounge door saying LX's not there, while LX joins LY under the table πŸ˜‚ ...this time LX didn't get a notification because her lookout(s) was too busy chasing after a certain someone...

...So TM failed her lookout duty while focusing on chasing LY, Emperor saw LY running and wanted to talk to him and so followed behind them...Hence, TM thoroughly failing her mission by bringing the enemy πŸ˜‚...From this, you can deduce she will be a friend in the future, πŸ‘€or at least a business partner - she could be paying her for it, LY's the pay LOL...

~Thank You for Reading, Please Comment Below~

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Get Notified When We Post!

* indicates required

Want to Buy Us a Coffee?

Become a Patron!

Suggest A Novel!

Name

Email *

Message *