Harry Potter - Golden Snitch

Sunday, December 10, 2023

Hilarious Pampered Consort 151 - Live Simply to be Happy 10

 Qu Tan'er finished speaking with a sly smile, she pulled Jing Xin and was about to step away.

"I'm called Xiao Li," the man cooly said.

"Oh, nice to meet you. May we never meet again," Qu Tan'er responded, showing no interest in the person talking. She didn't even bother to raise her eyes.

"Wait, do I know you?" Xiao Li stared intently, his eyes deep as if contemplating something.

"You must have mistaken me for someone else."

"I wasn't asking you."

"Huh?" Qu Tan'er was momentarily stunned. Finally, she turned to look at Xiao Li directly. She couldn't help but be surprised. This man was quite... but why did he look so familiar?

"Do I know you?" Xiao Li asked again, looking at Jing Xin this time, and took a few steps closer.

"I don't know you," Jing Xin replied calmly.

"Have we met before?" Xiao Li squinted his eyes, still staring at Jing Xin.

"You've got the wrong person," Qu Tan'er said with a wry smile. She carefully pulled Jing Xin behind her and whispered, "Jing Xin, did you borrow money from someone and now they've come to collect debts?"

"No."

"Do you know him?"

"No."

"Do you have a grudge against him?"

"No."

"Jiejie..." Just at that moment, Yun Youlian happened to walk over. She intended to hand over what she had bought, but seeing that both Qu Tan'er and Jing Xin had nothing in their hands, she frowned, "Jiejie, where are the things I bought?"

"Gave them away," Qu Tan'er replied directly.

"Gave them away? How could you just give them away? I used my own money to buy those!"

"Huh?! Didn't you gift them to me?" Qu Tan'er looked at her with a puzzled expression. 

"When did I say I was gifting them to you?" Yun Youlian's face darkened, but she couldn't make a scene in the middle of the street, so she had to endure for the time being.

"Then why did you let me hold them just now? Holding them means giving them to me, right? Besides, I'm your... cough cough, your older sister. It's only right that you show filial piety to me. I took it seriously, should I not have? If it's not like that, what should I do? I can only ask those people to bring them back! But..." Qu Tan'er was slightly shocked, her eyes darkened as she seemed a bit embarrassed. Glancing ahead and then back at the crowd behind her, her helpless expression deepened, "Those people seem to have gone far away."

"Jiejie, you..."

"Lady Yun, if you're not happy, this servant will accompany you to buy them again." Jing Xin stepped a bit closer to the middle between Yun Youlian and Qu Tan'er.

"Step aside, I wasn't talking to you." Yun Youlian's eyes chilled as she gave Jing Xin a harsh look.

"If this servant recalls correctly, Lady Yun is just a concubine, while my mistress is the princess. If the Prince finds out that Lady Yun made the princess act as a servant, I wonder what the Prince will say." Jing Xin smiled faintly, completely disregarding Yun Youlian.

"You..." Yun Youlian was furious, raising her hand to slap.

"Want to hit someone?" A cold male voice intervened.

"Who dares... let go... Young Master Xiao?" Yun Youlian's hand that was just raised was held by a large hand, and she couldn't move. Even the words she wanted to say were swallowed back when she saw who it was.

Young Master Xiao?

Qu Tan'er glanced at Xiao Li, then at Yun Youlian. So... these two knew each other.


Previous Chapter             Next Chapter

~Thank You for Reading, Please Comment Below~

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Get Notified When We Post!

* indicates required

Want to Buy Us a Coffee?

Become a Patron!

Suggest A Novel!

Name

Email *

Message *