Harry Potter - Golden Snitch

Saturday, October 10, 2020

AMMIH Chapter 9.1 -- Planning

     "Now?" Xiao Ying calmly asked, slightly raising his brows as he stopped the car again but his next sentence did not exactly fit with the tone of the conversation, "Then get out of the car."

    Qiao Yin thought for a bit, before realizing what he meant and quickly waved her hands, smiling, "I'm just joking, don't really let me pursue the car!" 

    "Next time don't joke with me." He said and continued on to drive the car into the parking lot.

    That glance of his made her feel panicked and she did not dare to joke anymore, she nodded her head and quickly changed the topic, "Hey, do you have time tomorrow night? I want to treat you to a meal."

    He slowly backed the car into the parking spot, glancing at her on the side as he asked, "Where do you want to go this time?"

    "I think you have probably been to all the restaurants nearby... and if it's too far, it also won't be convenient." Qiao Yin thought for a bit, before finally tentatively suggesting, "Why don't you come over to my home? This time I will cook for you to eat."

    Xiao Yang was silent for a second. There was no change of expression on his face, so she was not sure if he was concentrating on parking or if he was thinking about how to reject her offer.

    A short moment later, he spoke, "I'm off tomorrow." Then he calmly added, "However, I can't promise there won't be any sudden emergencies."

    This meant that he agreed. Qiao Yin was so happy that her two eyes glistened brilliantly as she went, "Then I will plan out tomorrow's menu!"

    He took in her expression through the rear mirror. Xiao Yang felt that recently this lady was becoming more and more unreserved. Almost as if she was no longer afraid to expose to him the kind of person she really is.

    "You go up first." He said after parking the car as he took out a pack of cigarettes from his pocket, "I'm going to smoke for a bit."

    So Qiao Yin quickly bid him farewell and she gently made her way up the stairs. Sitting in the car, Xiao Yang rolled down the window and lit a cigarette. His line of sight on the direction she left in. He slowly let out a puff of smoke, he wasn't very happy on the inside, but it wasn't a headache. Even though she said it was a joke, he was still not sure what was in her head.

    The number of girls that pursued him was not small, but because his work is too busy, and his personality is also hard to get close to they always ended it pretty quickly. But he thought that Qiao Yin was a smart person. He was already in his early thirties while she was almost thirty, the two of them definitely cannot escape being lectured about getting married. Finding a partner is not as easy as falling in love, one has to know if they are compatible, she should definitely know this better than him.

    However, he did not expect that even though she looked level headed outside, in reality, she was still like a child on the inside, she did things following her heart.

    Warm smoke escaped from his lips as Xiao Yang sighed and pinched his brows.

    Meanwhile, Qiao Yin had already arrived home, she took her shoes as she took her phone out from her bag and then threw her bag on the sofa and dialed her best friend, Huang ling's number. She plopped on her bed as the call was answered, and anxiously pleaded for help from her friend," Yuan Fang, Help me!" She said rolling on her bed, "Tomorrow I'm going to cook for the holy being! I'm planning on making braised pork shoulder, salt-baked chicken, and baby cabbage soup. Yuan Fang, what do you think?"

    **(Note: Yuan Fang is the character in 神探狄仁杰, he is the captain of the detectives. Qiao Yin's friend name is not Yuan Fang, it's just like how sometimes you would call your friend by a name playfully, ex:Big Boss, Master etc.)**

    "Since you have already decided on the menu, why are you still asking me?" The background noise from Huang Ling's side was very noisy. She was most likely waiting for the train, she sighed out of annoyance and added, "But are you really going to pursue him?"

    Qiao Yin laid on her bed with her legs up in the air, moving them as if she was riding a bicycle, with every word laced in happiness, she went, "Of course, the best way for one to get over a heartbreak is to start a new relationship!"

    Her friend was really doubtful and went, "I thought the best solution for you would be to eat a big meal..."

    "If I manage to get him, wouldn't I be closer to eating a big feast?" She couldn't believe that her friend was actually doubting her IQ, Qiao Yin pretended to be super excited and went, "I will definitely be having a big meal whenever there is time!"

    On the other end, Huang Ling started laughing as she mumbled, "Silly" and then laughingly asked, "So did you fall for the person or the food he cooks" She paused and then started chuckling, "You sound very excited, was there some progress today?"

    "Yup, I told him that I want to pursue him."

    "Really?!" Huang Ling's gossiping side started to emerge, "What was his reaction?"

    Recalling Xiao Yang's reaction, Qiao Yin recounted in an aggrieved voice, "He told me to get out of the car and pursue him!" The next second she started whining, then she revealed her true thoughts, "This guy's words are so poisonous, I like it a lot."

    Huan Ling sighed, "...The three times you got attracted to a guy, they all are very different...." The sound of the train announcement carried over from the other side, it seemed that Huang Ling had successfully got on the train, "Seriously though, why did you suddenly get attracted to him? You guys have already been neighbors for four years, but then you suddenly started to be moved? I really suspect that you fell in love with his food."

    Qiao Yin still had her legs up in the air, after a while of the exercise she was a bit out of breath, so she responded in short breaths, "To be honest, I also don't know what's up... in the past when I used to see him returning at night, whenever he said 'Good Night' to me, I would feel that it was polite but cold..." She couldn't keep up the pose anymore so she lowered her legs and rolled onto her belly, "However, since that day when he sent me home from the police station, I sent a message to him, right? And he replied with a 'Good Night' - After reading that message, I already began feeling..." She stopped again, rolling over and resuming her cycling in the air. 

    "Really? It was actually before eating his food?" Huang Ling teasingly asked, then she suddenly remembered something and paused before continuing, "Okay, I believe that you really are attracted to him. However, I think you should still reconsider it for a few more days, you shouldn't rush into it... especially because next Saturday is our class reunion party, Zhou ChengZe will also be there."

    As soon as Qiao Yin heard the name Zhou ChengZe her legs stopped in mid-air.

________________________________________________________________________

YukkiMuch: I'm sorry everyone!! I'm sorry about missing releases the last few days.. I had work and a lot of things going on.... I've been too tired.... (>人<;) BUT I'm back today... a bit late though.... I will see if I can translate a few more chapters these days to release more than one chapter to make it up.... ~(≧▽≦)/~ 

OK NOW~~ who could this Zhou ChangZe be~~? Hehe~~

Previous Chapter  Next Chapter

~Thank You for Reading, Please Comment Below~

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Get Notified When We Post!

* indicates required

Want to Buy Us a Coffee?

Become a Patron!

Suggest A Novel!

Name

Email *

Message *