Harry Potter - Golden Snitch

Thursday, September 24, 2020

Circumventing Fate 63 - Ant Skit Episode 4: Lovestruck Ant

Author: Hey 🐜, you have mail *Hands over letter to the depressed 🐜*

🐜:😳It-It's real...my first fan mail 😍

Author: Yep, you're on your way now πŸ‘€

🐜: πŸ₯°πŸ₯°...I love you all too!! 🀩 

Lei Xing: *Just re-entered office* It's just one person.

*Comment Ignored*

🐜: 🀩 I should go write back...Can I write back? *looks at Author withπŸ₯Ί*

Author: Sure, why not...I'll mail it out for you.

🐜: What do I write? πŸ˜₯

Author: Whatever you want, kid. It's your fan...

🐜:...Dear fan, you are really awesome, a person with great vision...the rest of them here are really blind, they do not see greatness when it's right in front of them...I admire your high perceptive sense of reality! I❤️ U!! Your Ant, Borentious😘

  **Hands letter to Author* Author reads, looks at 🐜** 

Author: You seem to enjoy berati- *looks at 🐜's innocent expression πŸ₯Ί and sighs*...Nevermind, I'll have it sent out now πŸ˜’

FarahW: Opps..wrong spelling name there..dear Borentious..The Ant..THANK YOUUU...am i dreaming right now. I received ur mail with all the love u gave me. I will cherished this moment till..till..as long as you live..teehehe..well i have a longer life span than you..soo πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…..nevermind..know that you always have lifelong fans hereπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Lei Xing: πŸ˜‚ I like this person *holding reply*

🐜: *snatches reply* Stay away! This is mine!😠...😍😍

Lei Xing: *scoffs* Sure, knock yourself out.

🐜: 😍πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜...Love FarahW! 😍

Lei Xing: Someone's easy to please 😏

 **🐜 deaf to the world**

Author: Lei Xing, don't you have anywhere else to hide? my office is not a lounge πŸ˜‘ 

Lei Xing: I'm not hiding from anyone. I'm here keeping your lonely self company, be grateful!😀

Author: Really?πŸ€” I seem to have noticed that whenever a certain someone or other comes this way, right before they come around, you look at your phone and always speed out of hereπŸƒπŸ»‍♀️...and then come back shortly after they're gone.

Lei Xing: Coincidence, you are reading too much into the situation.

Author: Am I? In that case... *picks up phone*

Lei Xing: I just remembered that I forgot-...I'm busy πŸƒπŸ»‍♀️πŸƒπŸ»‍♀️πŸƒπŸ»‍♀️πŸƒπŸ»‍♀️

Author: *snorts*😏

🐜:πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Author: *πŸ‘€ at 🐜* Aren't you leaving? 

🐜: Oh, yeah, I have to go show everyone πŸ₯°πŸ€€πŸ₯°...*floats out the door holding the letters close*

Author: ...

~Thank You for Reading, Please Comment Below~

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Get Notified When We Post!

* indicates required

Want to Buy Us a Coffee?

Become a Patron!

Suggest A Novel!

Name

Email *

Message *