Harry Potter - Golden Snitch

Thursday, September 17, 2020

Chapter 22

 I almost cried, although my head hurt so badly, my heart was really happy.

I reached out and touched my face, touched my waist, touched my arm, I didn't know what to say. I didn't know what to say.

"Nothing more to check?"

"..."

"I have a feeling of myself! Finally!"

Wu Min Jun smiled and stood up lightly and stretched out: "I finally got back when I opened my eyes."

... as I thought it was the same for him.

I shouted: "I blame you, my head is aching really badly."

Wu Min Jun smiled at me: "Fortunately, although you fell, your head only got scratched a little."

When he said this, I discovered that Wu Min Jun's head also had a little bump. I suddenly remembered that the night I was going to assassinate him. The reason we changed must be because of banging our heads together during the fight, as we fell, just like this time...

I had a lingering fear: "In the future, we must not hit our heads together."

Wu Min Jun agreed.

It was such a good thing to change back to my own body. Wu Min Jun gentlemanly walked to the bedside and checked the quilts, the one on the upper layer was wet and could not be used, but the quilt below was somewhat dry and could still be used.

Wu Min Jun came over, leaned down, and looked down at me. He was very close. I was a little embarrassed. After all, although he looked at me all the time,  it had always been my own face. Now he's too close, Wu Min Jun was a man, after all, a man with very good looks, so I naturally became a bit muddleheaded.

"Why are you looking down? I am taking you to the bed," Wu Min Jun raised his eyebrows. "Now that you are back in your own body, you finally know how to feel shy?"

"...I always knew how to feel shy, and it's easy to cause me to blush."

"I didn't see you blushing when you were using my body."

"That...your skin is too thick."

"..."

I didn't want to talk about it, I didn't realize it when he gently picked me up and dropped me on the bed: "Have a rest, I am going to find wine."

"Wine?" I wondered.

"Well... I used to have a little wine buried here, otherwise, it would be too difficult to go through the five days." Wu Min Jun said, and then lit another candle, opened the first drawer, the stinky drawer, and put his hand inside, bringing out several plates, he poured the rotten food and then broke the plate, took the pieces and went to the other side, squatting down and started to dig with the sharper side.

I have never seen him look like this since I've known him, with a little blood on his head, dirty clothes with a piece of porcelain in his hand, and digging that hard soil bit by bit.

However, he himself did not seem to have any discomfort. He just dug slowly with his eyes concentrating on the spot. There was a strange feeling in my heart, as if my heart had become a zither, and someone was secretly playing the strings.

Wu Min Jun dug halfway, suddenly stopped, and came to me.

I: "?"

Wu Min Jun blew out the candle and laid down beside me: "Exhausted, not digging anymore."

"..."

The string is broken...

Completely broken... -__-)'

"What should we do?..." My mouth twitched.

Wu Min Jun turned over: "Let's dig later, rest first."

My head hurts a lot: "Okay."

This bed was very small, for two people to sleep in it was very crowded, it was impossible not to touch each other, sharing a bed with a man, as a woman, at first I felt very shy and embarrassed, but thinking that the other person was Wu Min Jun, it was a lot easier. After all, we've been switched for so long, we don't have normal gender concepts of each other...

And it's good he's close. After all, it's cold and humid, being close to each other was warmer.

It didn't take long for me to fall asleep. After a few moments I was able to get my body to relax, save for the throbbing pain in my head, the rest was wonderful.

Then I had a dream.

Wu Min Jun, in the dream, smiled and pushed me to the execution ground, saying: "Our bodies have been changed back, it is time for you to die, I am going to expand my region to the rivers and lakes beyond!"

I shed tears: "I have already given up assassinating you. Why do you want to execute me?!!!"

Wu Min Jun continued to sneer: "Only if you are dead can I feel assured."

I was so frustrated to be taken to the execution ground, the executioner also smiled at me, and then took in a mouthful of wine and sprayed it on the bright knife: "Rest assured, it will not be painful as I have sprayed the wine."

Then the bright big knife was brought down like this.

I woke up in an instant, cold sweat all over my head, and in the blink of an eye I found that there was a brown wine jar in my hand, and I was drinking...

"..." I looked at Wu Min Jun silently.

Wu Min Jun saw that I woke up and said: "Hey, thirsty? Drink some wine?"

I was powerless: "Why are you yelling at me to sleep and drink... it is very scary, don't you know?..."

Wu Min Jun: "?"

I sighed, it was a nightmare... oh, although I don't know if it's day or night.

But I did think about this problem. We have now switched back. After we go out... maybe even here, will he just kill me? So he doesn't have to worry about me and can continue the war with Dongyuan.

Seeing that I was not moving, Wu Min Jun asked: "What's wrong? Is your head still hurting?"

"It's not hurting much..." I shook my head and slowly got out of bed. Wu Min Jun helped me up and then handed me the wine jar.

I took the wine jar, and the scent of wine assailed me. I took in a deep breath and I was a little dizzy. I knew that this was a rare good wine. I took a gulp, it tasted pure and was very good. It was a bit hot, making me feel warm.

After drinking two gulps, I suddenly perked up and remembered something. "Hey, I just thought of a very serious problem."

"Hm?"

"How do we go to the toilet?" I looked at him with a wrinkled face.

Wu Min Jun pointed to a place: "There is a compartment where you can go."

"There are compartments?!" I was stunned. "This is really a place to live..."

Wu Min Jun did not say anything, but I became more confused: "How are you so familiar with this place?"

"Oh, because this is where I used to live." Wu Min Jun said curtly as if he was only saying something like he had lived in the palm of his hand before.

"..." I took a breath, "You...must be kidding..."

After saying that, I immediately remember the scars on his body.

Wu Min Jun... What kind of life did you live before?

~Thank You for Reading, Please Comment Below~

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Get Notified When We Post!

* indicates required

Want to Buy Us a Coffee?

Become a Patron!

Suggest A Novel!

Name

Email *

Message *